Author Topic: Super Smash Bros  (Read 4784 times)

Re: Super Smash Bros
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2021, 05:03:00 pm »
Another Direct tomorrow and being that Smash Bros was the only game confirmed to be talked about, good chance we'll get another character reveal tomorrow.  My previous post that started this thread has not changed for me and only seems more likely at this point.  Monster Hunter Rise is out next month, so they should have a Hunter in Smash.  Have it release at the end of the month or early next month to go with the release of Rise, it's perfect and I think makes too much sense.

Something Zelda related was my second choice because of the anniversary, so Urbosa is my top pick, followed by Midna, though a swerve that could be kinda cool, would be Impa from Hyrule Warriors.  Like it makes no sense to choose a non-canon spinoff version of Impa, and I like young Impa in Age of Calamity, but Impa in the first game had such a cool design and a fun playstyle.  Or maybe something official, but very random like Twinrova from Ocarina would be fun and would give us another villain alongside Ganondorf, even if she's not a main one there.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:08:39 pm by kamikazekeeg »

Flashback2012

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2021, 08:13:42 pm »
I wouldn't bet money on it, but I'm thinking it's safe to say it won't be WaLuigi.  :P

mrkonasoni

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2021, 09:37:25 am »
This post is just for later comment my dissapointment or celebrate if they actually introduce Rayman and Crash to the game.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

sworddude

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2021, 12:53:59 pm »
According to the leaker who predicted hero and steve

It might be someone from the tales series. Probably loyd and maybe some main protagonist from a newer entry

Personally hoping for phoenix wright but that's probably not going to happen.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 02:07:15 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

telekill

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2021, 12:54:12 pm »
They have yet to announce a character addition that I've cared about. I assume that tradition will continue. Who could they announce that I'd give a damn about though? Only two come to mind and it's plausible given the 12 year exclusivity of the game on Nintendo systems...

Chris Redfield - Resident Evil Remake
Jill Valentine - Resident Evil Remake

Likelihood is nill.

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2021, 03:14:32 pm »
I pulling for either Crash or Rayman

If Midna gets in, I would want it to be Twili Midna (since regular Midna is already a spirit in the game)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2021, 03:14:41 pm »
I guess I'l give my short list of characters i would like to see

Lana- Hyrule Warriors
The Brother/Sister from Astral Chain
Shantae
Sol Badguy- Guilty Gear
A Tales of  representative not sure who as I'm running out of time on my break.

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2021, 03:33:04 pm »

Lana- Hyrule Warriors
Shantae
Sol Badguy- Guilty Gear

Sol would be awesome to have as another fighting game representation, plus the music...The best music added to Smash with him.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2021, 04:40:06 pm »

Lana- Hyrule Warriors
Shantae
Sol Badguy- Guilty Gear

Sol would be awesome to have as another fighting game representation, plus the music...The best music added to Smash with him.

I really want "Smell of the Game" as one of the tracks if so

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2021, 04:57:21 pm »

Lana- Hyrule Warriors
Shantae
Sol Badguy- Guilty Gear

I really want "Smell of the Game" as one of the tracks if so

I know it would be edited out, but I so would love for Sol to get revealed and then as the gameplay kicks in, we hear..."THAT IS BULLSHIT! BLAZING!" lol

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2021, 05:06:53 pm »
The one time I don't say Pyra/Mythra... damnit

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2021, 05:07:31 pm »
Pyra and Mythra in Smash, I didn't expect that, I thought if they were gonna do Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that they would have it be Rex with Pyra and Mythra done like Pokemon Trainer, but I guess not.  I'm all for this, I'm a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so getting them in is cool.

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2021, 05:32:18 pm »
Pyra/Mythra aren't what I expected, but I'm not disappointed. Glad that Xenoblade has some more representation too!

mrkonasoni

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2021, 06:03:15 pm »
Well, shit happened lol

I don't care about more anime looking characters but is okay, at least fans from the game will love it.
I am sure someone is making a hentai fanart of the subject right now...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 06:05:08 pm by mrkonasoni »
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2021, 03:28:41 pm »
Something Zelda related was my second choice because of the anniversary, so Urbosa is my top pick, followed by Midna, though a swerve that could be kinda cool, would be Impa from Hyrule Warriors.  Like it makes no sense to choose a non-canon spinoff version of Impa, and I like young Impa in Age of Calamity, but Impa in the first game had such a cool design and a fun playstyle.  Or maybe something official, but very random like Twinrova from Ocarina would be fun and would give us another villain alongside Ganondorf, even if she's not a main one there.

I usually shy away from this term, but Urbosa is totally may video game bae.  She's such a radical departure from pretty much every other female character in Zelda and easily my favorite of the champions.