Author Topic: What grail games do you wish you had  (Read 2882 times)

Re: What grail games do you wish you had
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2021, 10:26:10 am »
I guess my #1 rare game I wish I had was Revelations: Persona. I've emulated it because it's too expensive and I've sort of come to like the PS1 version of P1 more than the PSP version.

Next would be Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. I've played through the PS1 Classics version but I'd love to own a physical copy of it.

Last, the 2000 release of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. I have the Nintendo Power version from 1999, but It'd be super neat to have the game and its dedicated box and cartridge, instead of the plain white NP box and cart. Alternatively, the Deluxe Edition would be super neat, but uh a little too expensive haha

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2021, 10:55:09 am »
Nissan 350Z "Test your car" PS2 disc, a "game" that was in your owner's manual if you bought the Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo Special Edition (Yellow) which was manufactured in 2004 or 2005 in north america only.

GT2000
American Gran Turismo 4 Nike Collector
European Gran Turismo 4 Nike Collector (if it even exists, officially it does but is so rare that I couldn't find pictures of it online)
Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul - BigHit Series
Gran Turismo 4 Press Kit
Gran Turismo Subaru Arcade Unit
Scarface: The World Is Yours Press Kit
Korean Auto Modellista which features a unique box-art for Korea only
American Scarface: The World Is Yours on PC
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2021, 12:35:53 pm »
Revelations: Persona. I would like to own a copy even though I could potentially play on the PS1 mini since it never came out on PS1 classics for some reason

Warmsignal

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2021, 01:13:55 pm »
I wouldn't mind owning the original Chibi-Robo!

It blows me away how much this game went up in value. When I was after GC games it was consistently a $20-30 game. Used to find them fairly often too.

I remember picking it up from a now defunct GameStop back in, maybe 2010 or 2011? I think I paid about $12.99 for it when they were doing buy 2 get 1 on GC stock.

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 03:36:01 pm »
Viet Cong: Purple haze and Viet Cong: FIst Alpha expansion pack for the PC.

technically Purple Haze it came out for Xbox and PlayStation 2 but, there was no version like the PC version of this game. Good Luck finding any copies of this, anybody can obtain an Xbox and PS2 version easily. I got it on PS2 but it is not the same game at all.

Nope Steam don't have this game, nether does anywhere else online I looked. But Steam has this other game with the same name called Vietcong but it is a completely different game. And even a different genre, then the official release of this PC game. The VietCong I want was a first person shooter, the Vietcong game on Steam's website for sale is a survival horror, WTF.

But even if I find a copy of this game, I probably won't buy it again because it was a game I played many times over but my disc disc copy was destroyed by hackers so I no longer want this game especially if it don't work with Windows 10
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 03:59:11 pm »
Sengoku Anthology for the PS2

Or basically the entire subset of 'Essential Games' published games for the PS2

Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2021, 04:03:56 pm »
my disc disc copy was destroyed by hackers

... what.

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2021, 04:50:50 pm »

... what.

I can't explain what happen to that disc, just that one day I could not install it, tryed on several other PC's that I had over the years and It would only go up to a certain point than I'd gotten the same error, this diec was not scratched I don't know why it all disc drives would no longer install it, same error different PC's, I don't know what happened exactly. but at this time in my life I was a victom of cyber bullying so I assue that is what happened.

All CD's I had during 2005-2009 at home same thing happened to all of my games, all had errors when installing no matter what PC.

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2021, 05:00:29 pm »
I totally forgot about Steel Batallion on Xbox.

Have you guys seen that beast? It's a much simulator with a full board of mech pilot controls that come with it and pedal controls.

That looks like fun!

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2021, 05:04:13 pm »

Have you guys seen that beast? It's a much simulator with a full board of mech pilot controls that come with it and pedal controls.

That looks like fun!

I seen a YouTube Review on that, it's looks cool,. :)

(edit)
would be perfect if it had a VR headset that lets you actually feel your in a mech, of course only if the VR headset let you see what you are doing
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 05:07:13 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2021, 05:20:18 pm »

That looks like fun!

I seen a YouTube Review on that, it's looks cool,. :)

(edit)
would be perfect if it had a VR headset that lets you actually feel your in a mech, of course only if the VR headset let you see what you are doing

Time for a remake or sequel!

sworddude

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2021, 05:28:28 pm »

... what.

I can't explain what happen to that disc, just that one day I could not install it, tryed on several other PC's that I had over the years and It would only go up to a certain point than I'd gotten the same error, this diec was not scratched I don't know why it all disc drives would no longer install it, same error different PC's, I don't know what happened exactly. but at this time in my life I was a victom of cyber bullying so I assue that is what happened.

All CD's I had during 2005-2009 at home same thing happened to all of my games, all had errors when installing no matter what PC.

that's just pc software getting to new. get an older pc or find some find some way like dosbox to play your older games on modern hardware. The disadvantages of gaming on pc with all them updates.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2021, 05:37:20 pm »
Beast Wars Transmetals for N64. I used to have it.
That is one of the 2 n64 games that I need.I saw it so many times back in the day but never bought it because I thought 30 dollars was to much now I can't find one.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2021, 05:47:58 pm »

That looks like fun!

It is fun but was hard to get the hang of only played it for about a hour then gave up on it (I really suck at mec games)I put it away and never touched it again.Maybe I'll give it another try someday.

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2021, 06:43:44 pm »

That looks like fun!

I saw this not that long ago at a local game store I go to from time to time. Up close it looks nice and definitely something worth a try one day.