Author Topic: Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge Announced  (Read 4153 times)

telekill

Re: Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge Announced
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2021, 09:10:00 am »
Double post because...

I Dunno...

Pizza?

New trailer came out today

https://youtu.be/13qJvTq7_KA

Happy to see they're still saying it's coming this year. I always just assume anything I'm looking forward too will be delayed indefinitely.

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2021, 12:54:41 am »
I’m the proper age demographic but I have zero, I mean zero nostalgia for this. However, since it’s being developed by Tribute, that alone makes me want it.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

sworddude

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2021, 04:47:22 pm »
Nostalgia is a big word I'd say

Most usually have a smaller library of titles wich they actually have nostalgia for games that where played back in the day usually favourites. Maybe if some games have a simular feel as the classics from back than than nostalgia might apply.

I think most collectors discovered allot of classics for systems way later on. Turtles in time might be one of them. They will like the games maybe it will become one of their favourite series but you'll most likely have zero nostalgia for it unless it was simular to other games that you played back than.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 05:05:29 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 02:11:27 pm »
Nostalgia is a big word I'd say

Most usually have a smaller library of titles wich they actually have nostalgia for games that where played back in the day usually favourites. Maybe if some games have a simular feel as the classics from back than than nostalgia might apply.

I think most collectors discovered allot of classics for systems way later on. Turtles in time might be one of them. They will like the games maybe it will become one of their favourite series but you'll most likely have zero nostalgia for it unless it was simular to other games that you played back than.
I think you missed where I said was the “correct age demographic”, the implication being I was in my early teens and played the TMNT arcade game and Turtles in Time, and therefore I am the target for said nostalgia.  ;)
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2021, 09:48:00 pm »
I’m the proper age demographic but I have zero, I mean zero nostalgia for this. However, since it’s being developed by Tribute, that alone makes me want it.

All my nostalgia is with all the early 3D gams of the mid 1990's,  for a long time these games were the cheapest retro games you could find. Unlike the Super Nintendo games. I have no nostalgia for NES or SNES games. But I like NES and Atari 2600 games a lot more.

SNES is sparse, expensive, difficult to beat games. To me? All a the SNES was, was a hyped up NES, if SNES games were not so expensive and so hard to find for me, I'd like them a lot better. But no way am I paying that kind of money even back in 2015. for one SNES game when I found 5 times as many games for the price of one SNES game, even back then.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2021, 01:30:30 pm »

All my nostalgia is with all the early 3D gams of the mid 1990's,  for a long time these games were the cheapest retro games you could find. Unlike the Super Nintendo games. I have no nostalgia for NES or SNES games. But I like NES and Atari 2600 games a lot more.

SNES is sparse, expensive, difficult to beat games. To me? All a the SNES was, was a hyped up NES, if SNES games were not so expensive and so hard to find for me, I'd like them a lot better. But no way am I paying that kind of money even back in 2015. for one SNES game when I found 5 times as many games for the price of one SNES game, even back then.

Nearly every NES equivalent of a SNES game is harder than the SNES version, mostly because the technology is more limiting.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2021, 01:36:05 pm »
I hope April defending herself in the trailer mean she will playable and not just because they thought it looked cool.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

telekill

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2022, 02:46:38 pm »
FINALLY confirmed coming to Playstation.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/02/10/master-splinter-is-coming-to-tmnt-shredders-revenge/

Also, Master Splinter is now confirmed as a playable character. There's a video showcasing his gameplay in the link above.

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2022, 04:36:46 pm »
Crazy that we still don't have a release date for it, but more playable characters is great.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2022, 05:31:24 pm »
Crazy that we still don't have a release date for it, but more playable characters is great.

I think developers are wary on giving dates anymore since everything keeps getting pushed back.

It's even crazier we still don't have a release date for Gotham Knights. I've been wanting to put a pre-order down on it since 2 E3s ago when we saw a trailer and gameplay for it.