Author Topic: April 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New  (Read 7613 times)

Re: April 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2021, 06:58:40 pm »
Just the basics.

Makes sense in this scenario. I got the big boi box but its still in production so there was a bit a hol up on my end when I saw your post. Wanted to be clear.

telly

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2021, 09:32:55 pm »
I got it on PS4 so hopefully it will arrive soon!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2021, 10:38:22 pm »
Mostly digital stuff, couple physical items. Some of it from Xbox Live Gold, some from the recent free offerings on PlayStation Network, and some bought thanks to the recent XBox Live sales.

-Dark Void (Xbox 360)
-Enter the Gungeon (PS4)
-Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Remastered (Xbox One)
-Hard Corps: Uprising (Xbox 360)
-Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
-Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (DS)
-The Witness (PS4)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:33:35 am by burningdoom »

covfefe2020

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2021, 01:10:05 am »
really surreal seeing that a post I made on the internet affected the real life movement of video games from one person to another. Thanks for reminding me that I need to look into enter the gungeon.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2021, 09:53:34 am »
After nearly 4 months and a half they finally arrived. Kind of off got these consoles for a really good price on yahoo auctions japan and to not kill the deal i went with surface shipping, it toke a long ass  time but atleast i saved over 100 bucks on shipping costs in the end.
I diden't have a japanese og black xbox yet, so now i can finally say i have every japanese edition  ;D, also i've never owned an 360 elite before so now i do.
The ps2 slim is the final version (scph-9000) of the console kind of going to use that in my bedroom when i move this fall and since i've been boosting my japanese ps2 collection lately i'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2021, 05:23:20 pm »
I need to look into enter the gungeon.
Utterly fantastic game
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2021, 05:09:59 am »
Picked up Kororinpa for the Wii - 4 euros
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2021, 07:56:06 am »
Amazon had physical copies of Hades for $30, so I'll get to play that soon!

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2021, 11:07:09 pm »
PS2
Airblade
King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match

Wii
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2021, 11:32:22 pm »
Here are a few more pick ups from this week.

Xbox One

Remothred tormented Fathers
Yakuza Like A Dragon Steelbook Ed.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Collectores Ed.
Remnant From the ashes
Resident Evil 3

Switch

Imortal Realms Vampire Wars
Iris Fall
Darksiders II Deathinitive Ed.
Marvell Ultimate Alliance 3

tripredacus

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2021, 10:54:40 am »
PS3
Final Fantasy XIII
Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 Remix (regular disc inside of GH case)

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2021, 02:36:10 am »
PS4
Samurai Showdown: The Neo-Geo Collection

PS3
Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures
Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures 2
Starhawk
House of the Dead Overkill
Watchmen The End is Nigh

PS3 - Digital
Drakgengard 3 + All DLC
House of the Dead 3
House of the Dead 4
God Hand (PS2 Classics)
Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2 Classics)
Digital Devil Saga Part 1 (PS2 Classics)
Digital Devil Saga Part 2 (PS2 Classics)
Persona 3 FES (PS2 Classics)
Double Dragon Neon
Sonic CD
Amy
Linger in the Shadows

PS Vita
Child of Light
Gravity Rush
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Resistance: Burning Skies
Freedom Wars
Rayman Origins
Mortal Kombat
Sonic All-Star Racing TRANSFORMED

PSP - Digital

Jak & Daxter the Last Frontier
Ape Escape P
Resistance Retribution

Switch
Oddworld Munch's Odyssey HD
Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD

Many of the digital stuff was due to the panic-buy situation of the PS Store threatend to expire - Still I don't regret it , it's given me the kick up the backside to acquire a lot of stuff I've been meaning to for a long time.

doafan

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2021, 08:59:05 am »
It's almost the end of the month but finally my latest purchases have arrived so it's time to share all of them together but first have to say that managed to get another Wii for the collection, in this case the white one, went again to another First Cash store and for only $ 25 bucks is now mine, it's in a good condition and with the sensor bar, the AC adapter, the RCA cable and the remote plus black controller, they didn't had the Nunchuck but I can really complain for that price, now I only need some free time and will try to "release the true power" of this little old fella.

Yesterday my purchases from eBay arrived, got a second pair of face plates for the New Nintendo 3DS, these plates are from the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer edition, won an auction for a seller that only had bad reputation, guess that because of this nobody offered a single bet cause I won it for 25 cents plus 5 dollars of shipping, for what I have seen they cost more so I guess am gonna put them on sale later cause already have them at the console, purchased as well another controller for the Nintendo Switch, this time a wireless pro controller from the brand Insten, it cost me 25 bucks and only have to said that I don't regret it cause for less than 60 bucks I now own two controllers instead one from Nintendo.

At Mercado Libre got another two goddies because for only 700 pesos which is almost 35 dollars managed to get another two games for the 3DS am talking about The Legend of Legacy, already got the digital version of this one but still wanted the physical one as well The Alliance Alive, didn't knew anything about this one but since it's was a bundle/combo decided to get both, Atlus have never disappointed me so gonna give it a try, for what have seen at eBay and Amazon I got them for a very reasonable price  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

tripredacus

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2021, 03:10:19 pm »
Want to know if people would rather have yearly threads instead of monthly threads for pickups. Considering we do not have thread length concerns, especially when there is a 1000 page thread on the forum already.

pzeke

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2021, 03:44:16 pm »
Many of the digital stuff was due to the panic-buy situation of the PS Store threatend to expire - Still I don't regret it , it's given me the kick up the backside to acquire a lot of stuff I've been meaning to for a long time.

Want to know if people would rather have yearly threads instead of monthly threads for pickups. Considering we do not have thread length concerns, especially when there is a 1000 page thread on the forum already.

I stopped participating in these a long time ago, but I think either would work. However, if I were to choose between the two, I would say monthly seems a bit more engaging, as well as organized.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!