Author Topic: Add to Collection/Wishlist not working?  (Read 889 times)

Add to Collection/Wishlist not working?
« on: April 29, 2021, 06:37:15 pm »
I keep clicking the buttons on the lil bar at the bottom of the screen but they aren't doing anything. I tried it on both my PC and my iPad and it doesn't work on either.

Re: Add to Collection/Wishlist not working?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 06:47:06 pm »
same problem here

and since I know it will be asked

windows 7
firefox  with the newest updates
addblock disabled

dhaabi

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 06:48:34 pm »
Currently, VGC has been going through some updates, and they're still being worked on. Fortunately, items can still be added to lists by utilizing a blue drop-down menu that is accessible directly underneath the Front Art image panel. Here is a screenshot showing the drop-down menu.

jason

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 06:52:55 pm »
I've fixed this for the desktop version. The left sidebar buttons (under the box art) on the mobile view are still not working. Still looking at that. The rest should be working just now though.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 08:06:41 pm »
not relay a lot of times that blue button doesnt show up for me it works if it does  though

jason

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 05:19:23 pm »
not relay a lot of times that blue button doesnt show up for me it works if it does  though

I wonder if the CSS is cached. Could you try clearing the cache and see if there's still an issue.  Everyone else, is this a widespread issue?

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 03:51:32 am »
I cant search. If i click on the glass, the searchbar doesnt show on my tablet..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 04:50:05 am by fazerco »