Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 176834 times)

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1440 on: October 09, 2021, 08:43:21 pm »
Hi here, mostly a kind of "oddware" collector and a huge fan of NEC and all they did in the late 80s to the late 90s.

Been mostly involved in preservation forums, but thought this site could be interesting to trade and add items that have never been listed in the site DB.
Once I am more active, following the rules established by mods, will be hanging around the Marketplace, as I think collectors in the end are also looking to keep expanding new horizons, and their collections, of course, haha.

Anyway, glad to start around here and lets hope for the best.

-rockleevk

dhaabi

« Reply #1441 on: October 09, 2021, 09:51:18 pm »
Hi here, mostly a kind of "oddware" collector and a huge fan of NEC and all they did in the late 80s to the late 90s.

Been mostly involved in preservation forums, but thought this site could be interesting to trade and add items that have never been listed in the site DB.
Once I am more active, following the rules established by mods, will be hanging around the Marketplace, as I think collectors in the end are also looking to keep expanding new horizons, and their collections, of course, haha.

-rockleevk

Welcome! Glad to see new members who are drawn to more obscure subsets with an interest in contributing to the database. In case you missed it, here are our community's two style guides.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1442 on: October 13, 2021, 06:45:33 am »

-rockleevk

Welcome to VGcollect! :)
Currently a graduate student Historical Education at Leiden University
Playing:
Halo 4 [360] Zelda: Breath of the Wild [WiiU] & Brute Force [Xbox]

« Reply #1443 on: October 13, 2021, 07:09:06 pm »
Welcome! Glad to see new members who are drawn to more obscure subsets with an interest in contributing to the database. In case you missed it, here are our community's two style guides.

Thanks both for the warm welcome!
Will take those guides in mind in any case, thanks for that too.
-rockleevk