Author Topic: October 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New  (Read 2808 times)

doafan

Finally, anyway everybody knows what to do here  :P

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Flashback2012

Re: October 2021 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased New
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 09:29:25 am »
Finally, anyway everybody knows what to do here  :P

LOL I had the tab up to start this and got sidetracked with a game. After I was done playing, I shut down and forgot to hit send. Sorry to steal your thunder.  :P  ;D  8)

Also, obilgatory...

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 02:43:34 pm »
01/10/2021: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Xbox Live Games With Gold)
02/10/2021: Deathloop (PlayStation 5)
15/10/2021: Crysis 2 Remastered (Nintendo eShop Switch)
                     Crysis 3 Remastered (Nintendo eShop Switch)
25/10/2021: Metroid Dread (Nintendo Switch)
                     Ecco The Dolphin (Nintendo Switch Online)
                     The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Switch Online)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 10:38:09 am by pitomba »

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 03:00:58 pm »
01/10/2021: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Xbox Live Games With Gold)
I'm probably going to re-up for the month just to get that.

telekill

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 03:59:22 pm »
I have yet to pick up Hot Wheels for my son but I'm planning on getting it for him when I see it in a store as a Christmas gift. May occur this month... may not. I'll keep you guys posted.

kypherion

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 07:22:11 pm »
Currently on the way and arriving on the 15th, I ordered the japanese limited edition of Asura's Wrath!

I also snagged Castlevania Advance collection, Jojo Eyes of Heaven + DLC which is on sale for $11 right now! Copped a couple Humongous Entertainment games as well (Spy fox and Freddi fish).

Slowly but surely building my collection!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 07:24:10 pm by kypherion »
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

covfefe2020

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 02:01:00 pm »
It seems like the advance collection on switch release has all of you guys on a Castlevania buying frenzy right now
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 11:59:52 pm »
Ya'll probably gonna hate me but I pre-ordered the Horizon Forbidden West - Regalla Edition for PS5

covfefe2020

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 01:33:53 pm »
Ya'll probably gonna hate me but I pre-ordered the Horizon Forbidden West - Regalla Edition for PS5

I looked it up and it doesnt even come with the physical game? Whats the point of that.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

Flashback2012

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 02:18:02 pm »
It seems like the advance collection on switch release has all of you guys on a Castlevania buying frenzy right now

I already have the GBA physical releases and I have to imagine at some point in time Konami and LRG and gonna roll out a physical release.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 01:26:38 am »
Yeah, the Castlevania Advance Collection is extremely popular right now at the point it has been in the Top 3 since available.

About the physical edition it certainly looks a bit unclear what will happen because PlayAsia had a list for a physical edition that was deleted for pretty leaking the game previous the Nintendo Direct, so who knows what will happen.

About stuff I bought.
I got a Kinect for 20$, and Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu for cheap, I sincerely wanted just to play the original Pokémon and I wanted this.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 04:02:38 am »

I looked it up and it doesnt even come with the physical game? Whats the point of that.

The statue ;)

telekill

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 08:18:15 pm »
I managed to get a copy of Hot Wheels Unleashed today for my kid's Christmas. I initially planned on getting the Switch version but after reading some reviews it sounds like among other shortcomings, it suffers from long load times. I bought the PS4 version to play on the PS5 so that we could still play multiplayer using the PS4 controllers.

FYI... if you buy the game at Target by Oct. 9th, you get a Hot Wheels 5 pack for free.

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2021, 12:34:12 am »

I already have the GBA physical releases and I have to imagine at some point in time Konami and LRG and gonna roll out a physical release.

Given the other two Castlevania compilations went physical via Limited Run I can almost say with 100% certainty that this one will too in a year or two. Like you, I have them on GBA so I'll patiently wait.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 12:59:48 am by bikingjahuty »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 10:47:40 am »

Given the other two Castlevania compilations went physica via Limited Run I can almost say with 100% certainty that this one will two in a year or two. Like you I have them on GBA so I'll patiently wait.

Wait...other two? I thought there was just the original collection and the Advance collection. Did I miss one?