Author Topic: Current Finished Games List Issue...  (Read 783 times)

kypherion

Current Finished Games List Issue...
« on: December 03, 2021, 02:41:49 pm »
When I click on any page number in the finished games section, I'm redirected to my collection... I can't see the rest of my list.

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of whom it may concern, not trying to come off as a smart alek.

Hope to see it resolved soon! I'm really glad it was implemented!
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: Current Finished Games List Issue...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 09:53:49 pm »
May want to move this to under the post about the new feature in the news section.

jason

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 02:55:32 pm »
@kypherion,

Thanks for the heads up! Looking into this bug.

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 03:41:31 am »
On a similar note, I'm also redirected to my main game page when I click on the Console Sub catagories at the side. Say I am on my Finshed Games Main Page &  I want to look at the PS4 games I have beaten, when I go to select PS4 EU at the side menu it goes back to the main collection page.

I have been adding Finshed games and they do show up in the Finished page section, so that aspect is all good!

jason

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 10:07:13 pm »
Both of these issues should now be resolved. Thanks again for helping spot the issues.

empovyle

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 03:22:57 pm »
Thanks so much for adding this feature jason!! Super happy to finally have all lists in one place.

Couple issues I've found though, I can't seem to delete things off the list. When I refresh, they just come back. Also the Notes section (and everything else on the Edit menu) doesn't update correctly. Aside from those its working perfectly  :)