Author Topic: ANALOGUE POCKET IS SHIPPING!!!!!  (Read 6006 times)

Re: ANALOGUE POCKET IS SHIPPING!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2021, 11:13:01 am »
Got the unit and the dock!  I figure the accessories won't be too hard to get down the line.

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 11:16:43 am »
Got the unit and the dock!  I figure the accessories won't be too hard to get down the line.

Hell yea man!!! im still on the fence about the dock...

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2021, 11:19:40 am »

Haha.  The dock was what sealed the deal for me!  I still hesitated for a few minutes before clicking the confirm button... especially after it didn't take my Discover card.

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2021, 11:20:38 am »

Haha.  The dock was what sealed the deal for me!  I still hesitated for a few minutes before clicking the confirm button... especially after it didn't take my Discover card.

sooo should i go back and get the dock.. im think i might as welll but that damn shipping man oof. i should have done it all on one order.

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2021, 11:42:27 am »
Well, I don't have a GBA advance player, so that was a big reason for me.

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2021, 12:00:51 pm »
Well, I don't have a GBA advance player, so that was a big reason for me.

yea i dont either... ended up going back and ordering the dock. shot them an email to see if they can combine shipping, but if they cant oh well.. with as hot as these damn things are i'd rather just have everything i want.

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
Still up 3 hours later.  Looks like most people who want one will be able to get in.  I am thinking that I maybe should have gotten the Game Gear adapter.

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2021, 03:44:29 pm »
Still up 3 hours later.  Looks like most people who want one will be able to get in.  I am thinking that I maybe should have gotten the Game Gear adapter.

probably not a bad idea.. but the $26 shipping per order regardless of what you order kinda sucks..

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2021, 12:10:43 pm »
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 03:51:03 pm »
I'm in Group B, so I should be getting mine at some point in 2022.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2022, 11:27:57 pm »

sooo should i go back and get the dock.. im think i might as welll but that damn shipping man oof. i should have done it all on one order.

My order arrived the day before Christmas.

I got a black one with doc, gg adapter, all the cables.

Thought I ordered a white one too but apparently did not.

So far I am enjoying it. Although I learned that playing the low gravity levels in Super Mario Land 2 on a 65” 4k tv is a recipe for sea sickness. :-D I had to cut my stream short early and pray to the porcelain god!

With SML2 there also seemed to be some judder while scrolling but only on my tv not the pocket itself.

I’m going to try again this weekend with another game.

If it’s the dock itself maybe they can fix it in an update.

I also hope they enable the filters in docked mode.

Right now the filters only work on the pocket itself which is sweet but I was hoping I could stream it like that too.

It great for streaming your games. But

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2022, 08:36:24 am »
The next wave of orders is expected to be 95% shipped by the end of the year!  Can't wait!

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2022, 12:54:16 pm »
Those other adapters are up from pre-order now, as well.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2022, 01:43:52 am »
I got a shipping notification- maybe I will get mine by 2023!