Author Topic: Clementine-Player For Those Who Want To Hear 1000's Of Free Radio Stations  (Read 1239 times)

https://www.clementine-player.org/

I don't want to spam I just wanted to recommend this new app that lets you listen to possibly over 1000 radio stations worldwide including mine for free mine is called "The Angel Classic Rock Mix" under the many (edit) vary few VARIOUS "all caps"  genre list.

first off I just recently found out this new app if you are looking for a radio station look no futher then this app's ICECAST directory, just open this app up and goto internet, and navigate to ICECAST, there you should find a bunch of categories in the form of Music genres I play no commercials and I don't talk stickily music, but I'm not the only one listed in this app there is 1000's other then mine world wide

this is off topic I don't own this product I just wanted to recommend this to the community that's all please don't get mad at me :'(
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 07:34:44 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

it's too bad that all I get now is 1-7 listeners per day now :(

I play great stuff but the competitions is too high for the online radio, for some stupid reason those who do listen to online streaming radio rather pay Pandora or Sirius. But I'm FREE and COMMERCIAL and talk FREE. (edit) even when I get more I still will never advertise I promise :-\

anyway I've gotten about 20,000 songs on one playlist for ya if your interested, still buying CD's for it hoping to be like Pandora or better then Sirius Satellite radio

Now Clementine I'll say again is also free if your interested I'm under the ICECAST and the all caps "VARIOUS" genre

my station is called "The Angel Classic Rock Mix---- Commercial Free & (live) from Taylor Michigan"

it's a long stream name but you don't need to type that in just go under ICECAST.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 07:33:20 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"