Author Topic: Fight/Arcade Sticks  (Read 845 times)

mastodon

Fight/Arcade Sticks
« on: January 20, 2022, 03:34:23 am »
Any of you guys & gals use fight sticks? What kind? I got this Victrix Limited Guile stick last year. Its number 111 of 250 made. Super nice. I have one of those Brooks adaptors and use it on my Saturn to play X-Men vs Street Fighter and Vampire Savior. I've seen some super cool artwork on some sticks.

tripredacus

Re: Fight/Arcade Sticks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 10:01:20 am »
The only one I have is for the Genesis. I want to get one for PC as I'm sure that a controller is a limitation for games like BlazBlue and Crimzon Clover.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 10:30:40 am »
I've got a PS2 fight stick that I got as part of some bundle I got years ago.  It's pretty nice, but I've never really used it.

62gaming

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 01:34:14 pm »
I don't have one at the moment, but I hope to get one eventually. I don't play fighting games but I love (and suck at) shmups and I want to replicate the arcade feel at home. It's very nostalgic.

mastodon

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 02:30:08 pm »
I don't have one at the moment, but I hope to get one eventually. I don't play fighting games but I love (and suck at) shmups and I want to replicate the arcade feel at home. It's very nostalgic.

Its sooo good on Ghost & Goblins!

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 10:44:45 pm »
I’m far from an expert on fighting games but I have a couple sticks.

One is the Agetec official stick for the Dreamcast. I had to get it because I found it just about impossible to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 with the stock DC controller.

The other is the Mad Catz Super Street Fighter IV Tournament stick for PS3, with the lenticular image of Chun Li on it. Fortunately Street Fighter V is backward compatible with it so I used it for that game too. Works much better than the typical PS D-pad, which I always found to be terrible for fighting games (all the way back to Battle Arena Toshinden on PS1)