Author Topic: QUESTION: PS1 Destruction Derby  (Read 376 times)

QUESTION: PS1 Destruction Derby
« on: March 12, 2022, 10:56:09 am »
There are two releases of the PS1 EU game Destruction Derby and i cant see how the database can accommodate both releases. So i need some advice how to enter them.

Basically the first release came in whats known as a 'big box' which is essentially a double CD case.  This came with 2x manuals and a demo disc housed in the second disc slot called 'Autumn/Christmas releases'.

The second release came out in the standard PS1 case with just one disc and one thicker manual, containing all the original information from the first releases 2 manuals.

They both have the exact same Product number, cover art, back art etc.  The only detail i can see thats different is the barcode number.

How do you want this difference entered into the database?

(Ive got pics if that helps)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 10:58:16 am by endemonadia »

dhaabi

Re: QUESTION: PS1 Destruction Derby
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 05:29:00 pm »
There are at least three different numbers, actually—the barcode, front number, and secondary spine number. I believe that the existing entry has no secondary spine number (second column, second-from-top), whereas the "big box" version has secondary spine number 9612421. A second entry for the "big box" version can be submitted as Destruction Derby (9612421).