Author Topic: Resident Evil - Biohazard  (Read 649 times)

Resident Evil - Biohazard
« on: April 27, 2022, 01:40:43 pm »
You have refused an 'alt name' for an entry i asked to update.  Everyone knows that Resident Evil is called Biohazard in Japan (and some other countries) and the controller is named differently due to this.  Basically collectors know to search for this item using both names in English, the Japanese translated name and the English name on the box. 

If this isnt a genuine aka then i really dont know what is...

Here is an article mentioning it.

Article

dhaabi

Re: Resident Evil - Biohazard
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 03:18:51 pm »
Your edit submission for 205997 was not rejected on the use of "Biohazard." To allow the alt-name to match the existing item's entry name, I rejected the edit for Dedicated and instead opted for Senyou when I made the edit myself prior to your making this topic.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 04:59:17 pm »
Your edit submission for 205997 was not rejected on the use of "Biohazard." To allow the alt-name to match the existing item's entry name, I rejected the edit for Dedicated and instead opted for Senyou when I made the edit myself prior to your making this topic.

If you google/search for the controller using 'senjou' nothing comes up. As i said, among collectors its known as the 'Biohazard Dedicated Controller' (which its my understanding is the translation from Japanese).

Here is the items entry in the Resident Evil fandom site

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 09:55:33 am »
Alt-name should not have Japanese text in it or any translation for this one because it is not a Japanese item.
Biohazard Dedicated Controller is perfectly fine to put into alt-name, as it is a fan name and that is the only place it can be put.