Author Topic: User Links  (Read 832 times)

jason

User Links
« on: July 04, 2022, 10:53:46 am »
We've added user links to the about section of profiles to allow you to share your social and game accounts with other users should you choose. Please note that these will be public. You can go into the settings page to update these links. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

dhaabi

Re: User Links
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 12:04:37 pm »
Could link categories only be visible once information is present? I don't plan on adding any links to my account, but all 9 individual categories on my About page are visible and empty.

Also, just to clarify to others, this update is accessed from main site settings and not forum settings.

jason

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 12:13:06 pm »
That's a good idea!

jason

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 12:24:35 pm »
Update: Now it should only show the section if at least one is filled out. It also will only show the ones that are filled in on your profile now.

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 04:09:31 pm »
I filled out my steam and psn and saved and they dissapear.  It says "Success! Settings have been updated.".

Steam: KisnardOnline
PlayStation Network ID: proskiier

*edit* Also isn't, Google+, gone now? *edit*

jason

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 06:47:23 pm »
I filled out my steam and psn and saved and they dissapear.  It says "Success! Settings have been updated.".

Steam: KisnardOnline
PlayStation Network ID: proskiier

*edit* Also isn't, Google+, gone now? *edit*

My bad. Let me know if that's working now.
Also, good catch on the Google one. I had started this some time ago so that was a remnant of the past.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2022, 10:03:38 pm »
The two I mentioned are now saving! 

You should add a MySpace on there  ;D