Author Topic: Game notes not updating in Finished list  (Read 488 times)

kypherion

Game notes not updating in Finished list
« on: December 04, 2022, 02:38:03 am »
I was going through and editing the notes portion of my finished games to include relevant information such as the difficulty beaten, extras unlocked, etc. Unfortunately, these are not saving. Now, don't get me wrong there can always be a level of human error, but I'm certain I hit submit  ;D

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

62gaming

PRO Supporter

Re: Game notes not updating in Finished list
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 02:40:56 am »
I was going through and editing the notes portion of my finished games to include relevant information such as the difficulty beaten, extras unlocked, etc. Unfortunately, these are not saving. Now, don't get me wrong there can always be a level of human error, but I'm certain I hit submit  ;D

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Do you mean editing the notes from the Collection page? The notes seem to be saving for me. Are you using one of the other Lists instead?

EDIT: Just realized there is a separate Finished list *facepalm*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 08:07:49 pm by 62gaming »

empovyle

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 03:43:41 pm »
Yes, I've been having this issue as well for about a year now. The solution is to delete and re-add games to Finished with the notes already submitted. That's the only way I've found to get the page to keep your notes unfortunately.

empovyle

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 04:40:13 pm »
Bumping, still having this issue. Also still having the glitch where the activity feed says I'm adding to one list but I'm actually adding to another.  :-\