Author Topic: Anticipated Games of 2023  (Read 1561 times)

megasilverx1

Re: Anticipated Games of 2023
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2023, 12:09:53 am »
Not a whole lot at this moment.

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Freedom Planet 2 console release
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2
Oddventure (I'm not even sure if this game's console releases are still in development since they're still listed as 2022)
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties re-release (Again, I'm not sure what the status of this game is since it is/was listed as 2022)

Other than those six games, I'm hoping for a little more information on Dragon Quest III's 2D-HD remake and Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate this year.

telekill

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2023, 08:23:24 am »
After reviewing the known list of releasing for the year, I've found my interest in modern gaming just isn't there anymore. For 2023, there are two games that I'm interested in (that are known) and one could easily be pushed to 2024.

- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (still my favorite Nintendo franchise)
 - FF7: Rebirth [FF7 Remake Part 2] (Likely to get delayed)

Definitely a replay year for me aside from catching up on games I had yet to play; MK11 and maybe Outriders.

soera

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2023, 03:08:36 pm »
Other than those six games, I'm hoping for a little more information on Dragon Quest III's 2D-HD remake and Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate this year.

I haven't heard much about DQ XII since the announcement. Also have heard whispers of a game called DQ: Infinite Strash (not even sure what Strash means tbh).

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2023, 06:48:29 pm »
i thought I commented on this thread, but I guess i was mistaken. Here are the games I'm most hyped about for 2023

-Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
-Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp
-The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
-Resident Evil 4 Remake
-Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
-Final Fantasy XVI
-Armored Core 6