Author Topic: Forgotten Game -- Need Help  (Read 510 times)

telekill

Forgotten Game -- Need Help
« on: January 14, 2023, 05:43:17 pm »
Ok guys... need your help. Trying to figure out which game I played based on a memory as that's all I have.

I played it back in the mid to late 80's on either an Atari system or some other joystick capable system.

The game has you find your way out of a forest maze and most the screen is blacked out with the exception of a circular area in the center.

One creature you can come across is a bear and it will kill you if you get close enough. At least, I remember it being a bear.

Any ideas?  :-\

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Forgotten Game -- Need Help
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 07:05:10 pm »
Only atari game i can think of that has a invisible (blacked out) maze and dragon (bear?) that would kill you was Adventure hope this helps.

telekill

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 09:37:33 pm »
I've looked into it and I don't believe it's Adventure. Everywhere except a circle in the center was blacked out. Sadly, I don't even remember if it was actually an Atari 2600. I was about six years old and I played it at a babysitters. 

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 10:47:32 pm »
Crystal Castles?

telekill

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 08:55:48 am »
Sadly, after checking, not that either.

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 09:07:58 am »
This sort of seems like Haunted House on the Atari 2600.  Is that it?

telekill

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 06:38:15 pm »
I'm afraid that's not it either. The problem I think I'm having is that I don't know exactly what system it was.

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 01:32:59 am »
I never joined but I bet the people at Atariage would know or Racketboy forums. I don't know a lot about 3rd gen games but a lot of them do.