Author Topic: Soera  (Read 37098 times)

kashell

Re: Soera
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 05:48:11 pm »
Soera gave me a metal DDR Dance Pad. I am on cloud nine; I love DDR and having a pad that is sturdy and resistant to slipping is fantastic. The icing on the cake is that I can wear shoes on it. Being the neat-freak and germaphobe that I am, this is wonderful. Thanks so much for giving this to me!!
www.kashelltriumph.com
If you make me your enemy, you make the world your enemy.

telly

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2017, 10:39:10 am »
Purchased some WiiU games from Soera. Everything was packed nicely (and resourcefully) ;) and all the games came as described. Couldn't be happier!
Currently Playing:
Ring Fit Adventure (Switch), Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

hexen

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2017, 04:25:48 pm »
Bought a bunch of NES games from Soera, some very expensive items. He was willing to bargain a bit with me, and got everything out ASAP. One game didn't work, and he was more then willing to resolve the issue. Very trustworthy.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

azure

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2017, 08:39:18 pm »
Did a trade with Soera, pleasant interaction and game arrived fine. Thanks!

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 04:20:24 pm »
picked up some NES games from Soera, everything was perfect! wouldn't expect anything less from this guy! thanks again man!

maximo310

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 08:21:29 pm »
Soera went out of his way to get me a Song of the Deep CE for PC. 

The game came in very well-packaged; communication was fast and easy. Would do business with him again in the future!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2017, 06:12:23 pm »
Bought some Dr. Strange comics off of me. Easy transaction, quick communication, and immediate payment.

Thanks!

telly

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2017, 11:50:09 pm »
Purchased a GameCube game from Soera. Was great with communication, also shipped the same day that we made the sale! Awesome seller  :)
Currently Playing:
Ring Fit Adventure (Switch), Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

azure

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2017, 06:32:41 pm »
Got some more stuff from soera, pleasure as always, thanks!

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 11:27:04 pm »
Got some PS4 games from Soera and am very satisfied.   8)

kashell

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2020, 08:04:58 am »
Soera, as always, was a pleasure to work with. Zero complaints. Thanks so much for the game!!
www.kashelltriumph.com

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 01:07:04 am »
I bought Sonic Forces off of Soera and he was pretty chill despite the fact I don’t usually buy things from people directly which led to some brainfarts on my end. Would totally recommend buying from this guy.

kashell

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2021, 02:30:46 pm »
I purchased a couple of things from soera. As usual, he was amazing. Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!
www.kashelltriumph.com