Author Topic: pain  (Read 2966 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: pain
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 01:27:33 pm »

note:i am guessing that maybe on this forum is thinking that i am posting all this because i am trying to garner attention i'm not i posted about this before and i am just keeping you guys updated

Honestly, I didn't get that feeling at all (that you were using this thread/topic) just for looking for/or trying to garner attention from the rest of us  ;D

I mean, it's not at all like you're constantly posting here, every single day w/ little & negligible up-dates...and there's certainly nothing wrong w/ you popping-in once in awhile like this w/ an update!
 ;)

Now, on the OTHER hand...

...that stinky, sneaky, dishonest, deceptive, untruthful, liar of a farting Hippo of yours...if Anyone's an attention-whore here - it's him/her (your Hippo)!!!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

htimreimer

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 03:10:15 pm »

note:i am guessing that maybe on this forum is thinking that i am posting all this because i am trying to garner attention i'm not i posted about this before and i am just keeping you guys updated
Now, on the OTHER hand...

...that stinky, sneaky, dishonest, deceptive, untruthful, liar of a farting Hippo of yours...if Anyone's an attention-whore here - it's him/her (your Hippo)!!!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
sorry  disgaeniac i put tnt up her but and killed it
anyway  i just got back from surgery and i thought that they would knock me out for this but no 5 needles in the toe which hurts like hell but i'm doing well and my toe is more itchy then the satan's crotch and in 6 weeks i go back for my other foot

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 03:33:18 pm »
LMAO!!!

Btw - Just *HOW* itchy, exactly, is Satan's crotch...and...how did you come by this (very personal:) information - Enquiring Minds Want To Know?!

8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

htimreimer

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 03:40:47 pm »
LMAO!!!

Btw - Just *HOW* itchy, exactly, is Satan's crotch...and...how did you come by this (very personal:) information - Enquiring Minds Want To Know?!

8)
i died once (but not for real)

jcalder8

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »

actually, i'm glad you gave the update - i felt bad that you might've still been dealing with the mystery pain and can now finally have some progress made and start healing.
Glad to hear it's almost all over for you. Take it easy and get better

ffxik

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 06:17:06 am »
LMAO!!!

8)

That's easy.  Satan's crotch is infested with the fleas of 1000 camels.  On the other hand I hope htimreimer a speedy recovery. 

htimreimer

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 04:46:05 am »
i just got the surgery left toe and nothing new happened same as before except for seeing asian will.i.am with mohawk that that was vare weird