Author Topic: Lost or found items  (Read 2504 times)

hexen

Re: Lost or found items
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 06:01:32 pm »
I've lost several games over the years - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal come to mind. I'm not 100% sure what happened to them, but my best guess is they where stolen by my brothers stupid friends.

On the found side, I have two really weird cases. The first involves me finding a copy of Under the Skin just laying in front of my fireplace. No one knows where it came from, and my best guess is it accidentally came in one of my eBay items and it fell out without me knowing it... The second is when we where throwing out our sofa. We dug around in there in order to get out what had fallen in over the years and I found a copy of Pokemon Gold. I didn't think I'd llost mine, and sure enough I had 2 for some reason. Worst part is the one in the sofa's battery was dead, so I coulden't make any guesses based on the name of the save file.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

urbanchaos

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 09:47:47 am »
I never really lost any items (except maybe my Pokemon Blue that I just don't know where it is anymore).

I did made one cool find tought. One day, I was walking to work when my foot lightly hit something that was on the ground. I look down to see that it is a gray GameBoy Advance SP (with a crap gamr in it but hey, it's still a freebie!). When I turn the power on, It didn't boot up. So next day I went to a game store to buy a SP charger, plug thr thing in the wall for a whole afternoon and that same evening, I was playing with it. It's nice to find things like that!

jobocan

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 10:06:55 am »
I lost my old copy of Super Metroid... Either a "friend" stole it (he actually stole DKC3 from me IIRC), or I forgot it in a crappy car that my parents bought and returned the day after. Was pretty sad to lose that one, it took a while for me to get another copy.

As for found... One day a few years back I was just randomly browsing through my SNES games and I had 2 copies of Super Mario All-Star on SNES. No idea how that happened. There's also this one time where I somehow had 2 copies of Super Mario Galaxy, though I know for a fact I only ever bought 1.

jcalder8

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 12:33:52 pm »
I never really lost any items (except maybe my Pokemon Blue that I just don't know where it is anymore).

I did made one cool find tought. One day, I was walking to work when my foot lightly hit something that was on the ground. I look down to see that it is a gray GameBoy Advance SP (with a crap gamr in it but hey, it's still a freebie!). When I turn the power on, It didn't boot up. So next day I went to a game store to buy a SP charger, plug thr thing in the wall for a whole afternoon and that same evening, I was playing with it. It's nice to find things like that!
I actually found a modded Saturn that way. While on the way to work I saw a bag laying on the ground and I saw that there was a loose Saturn inside. Took it home and had to buy cables for it but it worked.