Author Topic: Mega Man soundtracks  (Read 1810 times)

Mega Man soundtracks
« on: June 22, 2012, 01:27:08 pm »
I just noticed this today... thought I'd share knowing we have a few huge mega man fans here.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/21/mega-man-soundtrack-collection-is-10-discs-in-an-e-tank-not-ava/

I think the container is pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:30:06 pm by varkias »

jobocan

Re: Mega Man soundtracks
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 01:32:07 pm »
Yeah, I saw that yesterday and I totally want it... but I'm not sure I want to spend 188$ on it, and I'm not sure it's even possible to order it worldwide.

scott

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 01:51:13 pm »
Oh man, I would love to have that. BUt not at $188. Hell I still haven't bought the Star Wars blurays cause I'm not willing to pay $100 for it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 06:59:20 pm »
Yeah, the price is out there for sure.  Wish you could buy just the container for a 5 spot.

amauriel

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 07:14:54 pm »
It may not be the cool container, but I figure this is as good of a place to put this as any...the E-Mug: http://www.fangamer.net/products/e-mug

The drop-down has a place to add coasters too for another $8.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:57:04 pm »
Oh I like that too!

scott

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 08:34:24 am »
It may not be the cool container, but I figure this is as good of a place to put this as any...the E-Mug: http://www.fangamer.net/products/e-mug

The drop-down has a place to add coasters too for another $8.

That has been on my radar for a while now. I want.

forte

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 12:15:40 pm »
There's a licensed version of the E-Tank mug, as well as a plushie E-Tank, but they were Japan exclusive (of course) and each costs 3 figures. I'd like to buy the E-Tank Music Collection, but it's way overpriced. I was hoping Capcom would give Mega Man the same treatment Street Fighter got for its 25th anniversary, which was a really nice set that included, you guessed it, soundtracks, but I guess not.

scott

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 12:35:26 pm »
I was hoping Capcom would give Mega Man the same treatment Street Fighter got for its 25th anniversary, which was a really nice set that included, you guessed it, soundtracks, but I guess not.

That's because Capcom doesn't really care about Mega Man anymore, it seems. WHERE'S MY MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3, JERKS.

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 08:05:07 pm »
I was hoping Capcom would give Mega Man the same treatment Street Fighter got for its 25th anniversary, which was a really nice set that included, you guessed it, soundtracks, but I guess not.

That's because Capcom doesn't really care about Mega Man anymore, it seems. WHERE'S MY MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3, JERKS.
Pft, where's any sort of Mega Man game, for that matter?  Capcom's really dropping the ball for the Blue Bomber's birthday.
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

tpugmire

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 08:23:49 pm »
If anyone is crazy enough to actually buy this, I'd pay for a burnt copy of the cd's.   ;D
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com