Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid 5  (Read 1113 times)

htimreimer

Metal Gear Solid 5
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:52:58 pm »
well mgs5 is coming  and i have never played a mgs game so i have no feelings about this story but i will ask what do think: http://www.gamespot.com/news/metal-gear-solid-5-confirmed-report-6383587

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:32:06 pm »
Uh, well, it's not surprising.  I mean, Kojima always says 'this'll be the LAST MGS, I SWEAR GUYS', then makes another one.  As long as it's good, then cool!  If it's not, then not cool!  Of course, MGS5 will be a while down the line, probably.
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

scott

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:01:48 pm »
Personally, as far as story goes. I thought MGS4 was a great ending to the saga of Solid Snake. I'm not sure how they can do a 5th one though, if Snake was pretty much an elderly man and near dying thanks to FoxDie. Unless it's a prequel...

Of course, I wouldn't mind a remake of Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, using the graphics and gameplay of the newer games.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 02:15:50 am »
@scott
Did you check out the Metal Gear Solid Remake on Gamecube? I think it's called the Twin Snakes?
Great Remake though, love that version. Im currently trying to track down another copy of it

scott

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 08:01:02 am »
Oh ya, I have Twin Snakes and it's really good. But I'm talking about the original Metal Gear games on MSX2. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 01:13:30 am »
Oh! I see, yeah damn that would be awesome