Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160140 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #540 on: December 23, 2022, 04:26:16 pm »
ISO

Anyone have Shadow Tower (U.S.) for PS1 for sale for a decent price? Hoping to do better than eBay prices if possible. The cheaper the better, so I am definitely not opposed to a disc-only copy as long as it works. Please and thank you.

I'm seeing disc-only sold copies for about $100 plus shipping on eBay.

PayPal ready. Goods & services only, please.

No longer needed.

Re: WTB: Crisis Core Reunion Press Kit
« Reply #541 on: December 30, 2022, 03:41:58 pm »
Hey everyone, I've been trying to get my hands on a very illusive item that hasn't gone up on eBay yet and am just shooting my shot and seeing if I can find one of these anywhere around other forums.  They sent out press kits to streamers before the game came out that came with a jacket, and a few other cool items and as an avid FF7 collector I really would like to find one.

It looks like this:

Thanks for taking the time to read and in advance if anyone finds one or has one they'd be willing to sell!

Still trying to find this.  Not only will I pay a good price for the actual item when found, but I'm offering $100 finder's fee to anyone that finds me it to purchase if it's from someone else.

tripredacus

« Reply #542 on: January 03, 2023, 10:50:00 am »
You have zero items in collection. Our members may be more inclined to help you if you were to actually use the site and not try to take advantage of our good nature.

« Reply #543 on: January 03, 2023, 07:40:40 pm »
It wasn't meant to take advantage of your good nature, it's just a lot to catalogue and nearly everything in my collection isn't something I'm looking to sell or get rid of.  I'm updating my collection now. Apologies for not knowing the protocol about all that.  I've just been kind of hyperfocused on finding this item.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 07:50:47 pm by ceravic »

turf

PRO Supporter

Looking for Virtual Boy Games
« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2023, 01:09:47 am »
Looking for Virtual Boy games. Hit me up here or DM me with what ya got and whatcha want.
I mostly deal in cash money, but I might be able to trade you some stuff if you let me know what you’re looking for.

Have cash. Will buy your virtual boy games.

tpugmire

« Reply #545 on: February 18, 2023, 10:07:08 pm »
Kind of a long shot, but my C-3PO controller for my XBOX 360 seems to have gone missing, so I’m on the lookout for a replacement.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

Looking for KOREAN PC versions of RISE OF THE ROBOTS and RISE 2 RESURRECTION
« Reply #546 on: March 18, 2023, 07:53:23 am »
Looking for both of these rare ediitons of the infamous games Rise and Rise 2.

The first game came on both floppy disk and CD while Rise 2 is CD only.

I'm looking for complete copies.

Please name your price!

Cheers

« Reply #547 on: August 04, 2023, 12:40:46 pm »
Looking for the very rare Korean versions of Rise of the Robots and Rise 2 Resurrection.
Rise 1 was released on both CD and floppy.

These were published in Korea by a company called Ssangyong.

Would be VERY grateful to anyone who has copies to sell...

Cheers