Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160068 times)

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 20, 2018, 08:47:36 pm »
Looking for Frogger 3D for Nintendo 3DS (USA) bundled with clear 3DS case CIB. Doesn't matter if used.

rayne315

« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2018, 06:48:10 pm »
Im looking for the board game "Business Man" I played it once a long time ago at a friends house and had forgotten the name. After some digging I finally found the game on a forum post on board game geek and attempted to look for it to no avail. so im asking if anyone may know where I can find it or maybe if they own it themselves to shoot me a PM.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/482362/looking-very-old-monopoly-game-maybe-called-busine

it is pictured in the thread about 10 posts down with scans of the whole thing. any help would be greatly appreciated!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2018, 12:37:33 am »
Been searching for decently priced DRAGON QUEST® XI: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE AGE™ EDITION OF LOST TIME [PS4] if anyone snagged an extra one.  :-X
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2018, 11:20:01 am »
Been searching for decently priced DRAGON QUEST® XI: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE AGE™ EDITION OF LOST TIME [PS4] if anyone snagged an extra one.  :-X

Didn't realize this one had actually sold out!  :'( best of luck getting one! I should check on mine to see if it got delivered without major damage.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #454 on: December 23, 2018, 02:02:22 am »
Hello all.  I've been hunting for these CIB for-bloody-ever (~20 years!) so I thought I'd check here.  So, what I'm looking for is a big box complete version of both Star Command: Deluxe and Star Command: Gold each.  Would prefer North American releases but will definitely consider other countries.  I have 3 Star Command: Revolution CIBs, 2 new and my original I bought on launch day.  Just trying to fill out the PC big box collection a bit. 

« Reply #455 on: December 27, 2018, 01:38:36 pm »
Does someone know where to buy steelbook cases for games without the games included?

Thanks

desocietas

« Reply #456 on: December 27, 2018, 01:51:54 pm »
Does someone know where to buy steelbook cases for games without the games included?

Thanks

Any specific games...?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2019, 01:06:14 am »
Still looking for DRAGON QUEST® XI: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE AGE™ EDITION OF LOST TIME [PS4] and TALES OF VESPERIA: DEFINITIVE EDITION - ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:09:12 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #458 on: February 06, 2019, 06:22:19 pm »
I'm looking for a CIB copy (case and game) of the Vita game:

Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~

Can anyone help a brutha out? The only GameStop that has it that's "near me" is 80 miles away.

« Reply #459 on: February 07, 2019, 08:19:45 am »

Can anyone help a brutha out? The only GameStop that has it that's "near me" is 80 miles away.
GS has it available online, but there is a GS near me that has it, I'll give them a call and see if it has the case and such.

kashell

« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2019, 08:40:58 am »

GS has it available online, but there is a GS near me that has it, I'll give them a call and see if it has the case and such.
Thanks friend. Let me know!

I tried ordering it online but all I got was the cart in a CD slip. Yuck.

soera

« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2019, 08:50:28 am »
Lol the one "closest" to me is 74.2 miles away. So we are pretty much in the same boat.

kashell

« Reply #462 on: February 08, 2019, 08:43:40 am »
A buddy of mine mentioned going to the Aksys Store and ordering it from there. My copy is on its way!

desocietas

« Reply #463 on: March 11, 2019, 02:11:26 pm »
A buddy of mine mentioned going to the Aksys Store and ordering it from there. My copy is on its way!

Aw, sorry I didn't see this sooner! I would've checked my local shops. Glad you found it for new on the publisher site!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2019, 08:29:45 am »

Aw, sorry I didn't see this sooner! I would've checked my local shops. Glad you found it for new on the publisher site!

No problem! All good, and it was cool that Aksys sent some extra swag along with it.