Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160078 times)

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #495 on: October 22, 2020, 01:17:45 am »
For a CIB (complete in box) copy your best bet would be to try eBay. Though you can expect to spend a couple hundred from what I'm seeing.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=Tales+of+Destiny+ps1+cib&_sacat=1249

« Reply #496 on: October 22, 2020, 07:15:52 pm »
For a CIB (complete in box) copy your best bet would be to try eBay. Though you can expect to spend a couple hundred from what I'm seeing.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=Tales+of+Destiny+ps1+cib&_sacat=1249

ya it weird, for some reason in last 1 month, for some reason all the $80 to $140 copies gone, i guess i just wait, and keep a eye on it.
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS

« Reply #497 on: November 11, 2020, 09:36:47 pm »
Hello all,

I'm trying to get my hands on a Rad2x cable for the Saturn. They are presently out of stock and I'm eager to play some new games at a higher resolution. I'm also open to a retrotink if anyone has one.

Let me know!

« Reply #498 on: November 16, 2020, 08:23:29 am »
Welcome!

Looking for prototypes from the whole series - "Legacy of Kain"! (ANY NEW PROTOTYPE)
Indifferent platform!

The most searched are prototypes of the type:
-Soul Reaver 2 (unrelease canceled port - ps1 or dreamcast)
-The Dark Prophecy (unrelease canceled)
-Soul Reaver 2 Alpha / Beta Prototype - Playstation 2 & xbox
-Defiance Alpha / Beta prototype - playstation 2 & xbox.
-Soul Reaver Alpha Prototype - Playstation
-Dead Sun (Any prototype unrelease build)

However, I am also looking for prototypes for other parts, e.g.
-Blood Omen (PS1 Build prototype)
-Blood Omen (Unrelease Sega Saturn prototype)
-Blood Omen 2 (PS2 & Xbox Prototype Build)
-Dead Sun (Any prototype unrelease build)
If someone have this write a private message!

« Reply #499 on: December 25, 2020, 02:57:42 pm »
Is there someone here who owns "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver." (PS3) on his/her PSN account?

The game was delisted and I'm looking for someone who can let me use his/her account just to install the game on my PS3.

I WOULD PAY FOR IT.

(hope i get the same luck as AntonioKratos had - https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php?topic=10750.0)

« Reply #500 on: December 25, 2020, 04:13:54 pm »
Why not just message them?

« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2020, 05:39:09 pm »
Why not just message them?

I can try, but I think it's not going to work because today you can only share PSN accounts with only 2 PS3, and in AntonioKratos case, I guess his PS3 is the 2nd of the account's share.

But, oh well, I'll try, it won't hurt. But with very low expectations.

kypherion

« Reply #502 on: December 26, 2020, 01:37:26 am »
Just emulate it with RPCS3.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #503 on: December 27, 2020, 02:00:43 pm »
Just emulate it with RPCS3.

I don't have a strong PC for that.

« Reply #504 on: December 28, 2020, 02:19:06 am »
How come you want to play this awful port?
Just use MAME on your PC. There's still a really active community online for it on fightcade. Otherwise the dreamcast port is the best home console release.

« Reply #505 on: December 28, 2020, 10:28:37 am »
How come you want to play this awful port?
Just use MAME on your PC. There's still a really active community online for it on fightcade. Otherwise the dreamcast port is the best home console release.

First: I disagree.

Second: This is not helping at all, man.   :-\
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 04:25:30 pm by ikarileo »

« Reply #506 on: March 04, 2021, 01:36:27 pm »
Hi there,

Just joined up :)

I'm actually looking for some merchandise items for the obscure Japanese only Pretty Fighter series (including FIST).

These games were released by Imagineer.

There's some nice and cool collectible items out there I'm looking for- I have the games thermselves.

I also understand these items might be expensive so I'm not expecting to get them cheap! lol.

Here goes:

I'd like to find an official poster for the first game Pretty Fighter (one was available on Mandarake some time ago).

There are 2 official 8 inch figurines released for the game Pretty Fighter X (with possible more releaxed for an obscure competition).
These figures are for the characters Marin and Juri and released by a company called Five in Oaska, Japan.

There is a manga style promo magazine also released for the first Pretty Fighter Game back in 1994 which I'd like to find.

There's a VHS videotape which is actually a 1994/1995 Imagineer promo tape containing prototype footage of Pretty Fighter for the Super Famicom which is very different from the final released game.

Finally there's a fan released CD for the game Fist which contains a collection of Doushin works and I'd be interested to own that as well.

If anyone has any of these items or any other related merchandise and would like to sell, please let me know.

Cheers

Glenn

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:20:53 pm by archminion »

« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2021, 11:51:24 am »
Hi, I'm trying to grow my collection so if anyone is selling there collection please contact me!

tripredacus

« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2021, 11:55:10 am »
You have zero items in your collection.

« Reply #509 on: March 08, 2021, 01:11:52 pm »
Hi, I'm trying to grow my collection so if anyone is selling there collection please contact me!

I'll sell you mine for $200,000.