Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 161111 times)

pzeke

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #510 on: March 08, 2021, 09:27:23 pm »
You have zero items in your collection.

Sheesh, dude, the guy/gal joined the website today...literally.

Hi, I'm trying to grow my collection so if anyone is selling there collection please contact me!

I'll sell you mine for $200,000.

Why not ask for a quarter of a million?

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2021, 10:59:45 am »
Looking for a 32x bundle with games or 32x games CIB in mint condition.
My GameTZ page for feedback:
https://gametz.com/user/Reloaded85x.html

« Reply #512 on: April 11, 2021, 11:19:58 am »
Dear all,

I am searching for a "Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny Demo Disk / Electronic Press Kit". Can anyone help me out with one? I can offer 250 EUR for it. Please sent a message or write to: alexander@dsa-museum.de

And maybe also a "Shadows over Riva - Demo Disc / Electronic Press Kit" exists? I would like to buy that too. 

Thank you so much!

Both items are meant to complete the worlds largest The Dark Eye-collection: https://dsa-museum.com/

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #513 on: April 16, 2021, 11:54:48 am »
Anyone have a loose copy of Rogue Squadron II for GameCube?
Mine quit on me. I just need the disc.

« Reply #514 on: April 18, 2021, 10:38:25 am »
Looking for this specifically: https://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/51021320080804_183128_0_big.jpg

It's a Fable 2 Unreleased Collectors, been wanting one for a while now as Fable is my most treasured game and happens to be the only game I collect in. Still in need of some new things to add to my already large collection.

Also after Fable Press kits if anyone happens to have one :).

The Unreleased Collectors Edition includes:
The Fable 2 Limited Collectors Game.
Fable 2 Hobbe Toy
Fable Tarot Cards
& Lastly the large packaging which comes with the items inside.

Please feel free to DM me or comment. Would love to chat with anyone who could potentially help me in obtaining these. Thanks everyone :)

Looking for Skies of Arcadia Legends
« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2021, 10:18:06 pm »
I really wish I had learned about this game sooner. I had heard of it, but didn't realize the gameplay, story, and music were exactly what I wanted. Well now it is super expensive, and all I can find online are auctions. Would there be anyone here willing to part with theirs for a price? I'm sure it'll be my favorite game or close, and I'll be forever i your debt (even though I will pay you lol)

« Reply #516 on: April 25, 2021, 10:29:53 am »
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a 2013 Demo Build of a game called Dying Light developed by Techland, I managed to find somebody with it but he charged me 1000$ for it which is a lot and I don't even have that much money because it is very hard for me to get a job currently.

I would appreciate it if we could come to an agreement for this, feel free to DM me on Discord- Cupcakes#6681 if this does not work then just DM me here.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 10:56:39 am by dyinglight »

Flashback2012

« Reply #517 on: April 25, 2021, 04:33:52 pm »
Found a couple of N64 carts to go with some boxes I had but still missing the manuals. Looking to see if anyone has good condition manuals for Mickey's Speedway USA and Magical Tetris Challenge. Not trying to break the bank on these and can trade with other manuals I might have.

WTB: Rise 2 Resurrection Windows 95 version
« Reply #518 on: May 07, 2021, 08:18:26 am »
I'm looking to buy a copy of this game boxed (but it does not have to be complete).

It is the US Windows 95 Only version.

It seems to be much more rare than the regular US Windows/Dos compatible version?

It can be distinguished by the small "Designed for Windows 95" sticker on the front of the box instead of the usual blue "DOS Product" label.

Please contact me with a price. I'd really like to add this to my collection.

Thanks

gamerookiechat

New Collector for the Sega Genesis
« Reply #519 on: May 18, 2021, 09:05:45 pm »
Hey Troopers, Game Rookie here! Starting a complete officially released North American collection of all Sega Genesis cartridges. Follow my collection and let's make a deal!

https://vgcollect.com/GameRookieChat/gen
"...eat, drink, and be a gamer" (Ecclesiastes 8:15, Game Rookie Chat version).

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Re: New Collector for the Sega Genesis
« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2021, 02:32:42 am »
Good luck! That is quite the undertaking especially starting now. I really enjoy full set collecting- it's a fun journey no matter the system. 

« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2021, 04:11:30 pm »
Hey everyone!

I am currently looking for a few SNES game boxes. The highest priority right now are for the following:

-Secret of Mana

-Kirby's Avalanche

-Goof Troop

If you by chance have any other SNES game boxes you are trying to sell, please let me know what you've got. I would be interested.

Thanks! :)

« Reply #522 on: May 26, 2021, 03:23:37 pm »
Long shot, but I'm looking for the game 'Touch Detective II" on the DS: specifically the PAL French version, not the NTSC version. Let me know if you would be willing to sell!

Looking for some Collector's Edition game boxes/outer case
« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2021, 11:25:05 am »

Hello! I'm not sure if forums are still active but I'm going to try posting here.

I'm looking to replace some of my Collector's Edition box so if you don't use them or want to turn them into cash then let me help you  8)

I have a US warehouse in Oregon that can accept them in my behalf. All I need for you to do is pack them carefully because what's the use of replacing my own if the one that I will receive is almost the same condition or worst as mine?

I will update my thread from time to time just in case I need to replace more of my boxes

1. Assassin's Creed Syndicate Charing Cross box. No need for the slip as the US version of this doesn't have one. I can accept other regions as well as long as it doesn't include the outer slip cover

2. Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition box (strictly US version only)

3. Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition box slip cover (strictly US version only)

4. Catherine Full body Heart's Desire box and slip cover strictly US version only)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #524 on: July 27, 2021, 01:54:03 am »

Hello! I'm not sure if forums are still active but I'm going to try posting here.

I'm looking to replace some of my Collector's Edition box so if you don't use them or want to turn them into cash then let me help you  8)

I have a US warehouse in Oregon that can accept them in my behalf. All I need for you to do is pack them carefully because what's the use of replacing my own if the one that I will receive is almost the same condition or worst as mine?

I will update my thread from time to time just in case I need to replace more of my boxes

1. Assassin's Creed Syndicate Charing Cross box. No need for the slip as the US version of this doesn't have one. I can accept other regions as well as long as it doesn't include the outer slip cover

2. Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition box (strictly US version only)

3. Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition box slip cover (strictly US version only)

4. Catherine Full body Heart's Desire box and slip cover strictly US version only)

Hello fellow Oregonian! Wish I had any of these for ya!