Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 113863 times)

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #510 on: April 10, 2021, 10:59:45 am »
Looking for a 32x bundle with games or 32x games CIB in mint condition.
My GameTZ page for feedback:
https://gametz.com/user/Reloaded85x.html

« Reply #511 on: April 11, 2021, 11:19:58 am »
Dear all,

I am searching for a "Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny Demo Disk / Electronic Press Kit". Can anyone help me out with one? I can offer 250 EUR for it. Please sent a message or write to: alexander@dsa-museum.de

And maybe also a "Shadows over Riva - Demo Disc / Electronic Press Kit" exists? I would like to buy that too. 

Thank you so much!

Both items are meant to complete the worlds largest The Dark Eye-collection: https://dsa-museum.com/

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #512 on: April 16, 2021, 11:54:48 am »
Anyone have a loose copy of Rogue Squadron II for GameCube?
Mine quit on me. I just need the disc.

« Reply #513 on: April 18, 2021, 10:38:25 am »
Looking for this specifically: https://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/51021320080804_183128_0_big.jpg

It's a Fable 2 Unreleased Collectors, been wanting one for a while now as Fable is my most treasured game and happens to be the only game I collect in. Still in need of some new things to add to my already large collection.

Also after Fable Press kits if anyone happens to have one :).

The Unreleased Collectors Edition includes:
The Fable 2 Limited Collectors Game.
Fable 2 Hobbe Toy
Fable Tarot Cards
& Lastly the large packaging which comes with the items inside.

Please feel free to DM me or comment. Would love to chat with anyone who could potentially help me in obtaining these. Thanks everyone :)

Looking for Skies of Arcadia Legends
« Reply #514 on: April 19, 2021, 10:18:06 pm »
I really wish I had learned about this game sooner. I had heard of it, but didn't realize the gameplay, story, and music were exactly what I wanted. Well now it is super expensive, and all I can find online are auctions. Would there be anyone here willing to part with theirs for a price? I'm sure it'll be my favorite game or close, and I'll be forever i your debt (even though I will pay you lol)

« Reply #515 on: April 25, 2021, 10:29:53 am »
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a 2013 Demo Build of a game called Dying Light developed by Techland, I managed to find somebody with it but he charged me 1000$ for it which is a lot and I don't even have that much money because it is very hard for me to get a job currently.

I would appreciate it if we could come to an agreement for this, feel free to DM me on Discord- Cupcakes#6681 if this does not work then just DM me here.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 10:56:39 am by dyinglight »

Flashback2012

« Reply #516 on: April 25, 2021, 04:33:52 pm »
Found a couple of N64 carts to go with some boxes I had but still missing the manuals. Looking to see if anyone has good condition manuals for Mickey's Speedway USA and Magical Tetris Challenge. Not trying to break the bank on these and can trade with other manuals I might have.

WTB: Rise 2 Resurrection Windows 95 version
« Reply #517 on: Today at 08:18:26 am »
I'm looking to buy a copy of this game boxed (but it does not have to be complete).

It is the US Windows 95 Only version.

It seems to be much more rare than the regular US Windows/Dos compatible version?

It can be distinguished by the small "Designed for Windows 95" sticker on the front of the box instead of the usual blue "DOS Product" label.

Please contact me with a price. I'd really like to add this to my collection.

Thanks