Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169230 times)

telly

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1500 on: September 04, 2017, 06:55:07 pm »
Pre ordered Ace Combat 7!

Yeah, I know it's still a year out from release  8)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #1501 on: September 04, 2017, 07:02:41 pm »
I have Destiny 2 and Metroid : Samus Returns Special Edition on pre-order. Can't wait to get my hands on them.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

« Reply #1502 on: September 04, 2017, 07:04:08 pm »
I've technically pre-ordered Destiny 2, but only because I traded in my PS4 for the Destiny 2 PS4 Pro Bundle as I wanted the white system over a black one lol  I would've rather had a color, but I'll take that either way.  Kinda tired of the black consoles these days.

telly

« Reply #1503 on: September 04, 2017, 09:10:32 pm »
I'm happy that I have a purple GameCube. :) When I get an N64 it would be sweet to get my hands on one of the colored versions.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:58:36 am by telly »
Currently Playing:

« Reply #1504 on: September 04, 2017, 09:31:43 pm »
I'm happy that I have purple GameCube. :) When I get an N64 it would be sweet to get my hands on one of the colored versions.

I still have my Ice Blue N64.  I'd love for consoles to do that kind of stuff more regularly outside of the Limited Edition Game Bundle ones, as there's only basically been white or black.  I would've loved a blue one like the Dragon Quest XI PS4 Slim only released in Japan.

kevininja

« Reply #1505 on: September 05, 2017, 03:25:15 am »
Pre-ordered the Wolfenstein II: The New Colussus - Welcome to Amerika! Edition and planning on pre-ordering Vampyr sometime later this month.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #1506 on: September 09, 2017, 01:48:12 pm »
I know the White Day remake has already technically been released, but I'm waiting an Amazon pre-order. I never thought they would localize it and have always had trouble getting the original PC release to work, so I'm ecstatic to finally try it out.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1507 on: June 13, 2018, 01:03:49 pm »
I don't pre-order often, usually it's reserved for the most anticipated games and I do it MAYBE once a year.

This is pre-order worthy, and I did it yesterday. I got the Special Edition, which is the middle-tier of the 3 releases. Has some extra missions and content in that edition.

I also plan on pre-ordering RE2, but will use Christmas money for that, which I always get from my in-laws.

Also been tossing around the idea of pre-ordering Shadow of the Tomb Raider, that gameplay footage at E3 looked damn fun. But on the fence, since day one purchases are pricey and I've already got 2 on lockdown here.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:40:58 pm by burningdoom »

kashell

« Reply #1508 on: June 14, 2018, 10:59:51 am »
After trying the Shining Resonance Refrain demo last night, I can happily say that I'm keeping my preorder for it. The game looks like it'll hit all the right notes for what I need as I wait for the re-release of Tales of Vesperia.

telly

« Reply #1509 on: April 02, 2019, 12:35:04 pm »
Just preordered Hollow Knight for PS4! :) Excited for that to come in.
Currently Playing:

« Reply #1510 on: April 02, 2019, 05:23:29 pm »
I was gonna get Mortal Kombat 11, but I feel like I won't really like the gameplay in the end, so gonna just watch streams of the game instead and look at picking up Days Gone as it's more of what I'll like in a game.  No pre-order probably since the game doesn't offer anything other than some upgrades sooner.

mark1982

« Reply #1511 on: April 03, 2019, 04:57:09 am »

Pre-Ordered Oniken + Odallus Collection on the Switch a while back on Play-Asia since the physical copy is exclusive to them.

I usually don't pre-order these days since new games are pretty easy to get. I only pre-order limited releases for titles I want.

Oniken + Odallus is supposed to come out Q2 2019 so hopefully it ships soon  ;D
  l    l 

kashell

« Reply #1512 on: April 04, 2019, 03:11:27 pm »
I pre-ordered Zanki Zero for the PlayStation 4.

mastodon

« Reply #1513 on: April 04, 2019, 04:06:37 pm »
Wow this thread is old. Does Star Citizen count?

shatterstar69

« Reply #1514 on: April 21, 2019, 07:22:44 am »
I have Rage 2, Crash Team Racing, and Catherine: Full Body pre-ordered from Amazon

I also have Days Gone, Control, and Borderlands 3 pre-ordered from Gamestop
Time to make the donuts!