Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169238 times)

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1380 on: July 30, 2015, 05:51:32 pm »
My pre-order list is actually abit bigger than usual, especially since I don't tend to pre-order things way ahead of time unless it is a special edition.

Fallout 4: Pip Boy Edition
Fallout Anthology
Shovel Knight Wii U
Mighty No. 9 Wii U

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1381 on: July 30, 2015, 05:57:02 pm »
Fallout 4 pip boy for ps4
Mario Maker for Wii u
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #1382 on: July 30, 2015, 06:59:54 pm »
Are they just not releasing the Amiibo Mario Maker bundle in the USA? I've been waiting to pre-order the game so I could get that, but haven't seen it yet.  Not even the amiibo's have gone up for pre-order yet for the next batch, but are already out everywhere else.

desocietas

« Reply #1383 on: July 30, 2015, 07:27:14 pm »
Are they just not releasing the Amiibo Mario Maker bundle in the USA? I've been waiting to pre-order the game so I could get that, but haven't seen it yet.  Not even the amiibo's have gone up for pre-order yet for the next batch, but are already out everywhere else.

AFAIK, nothing confirmed for the Americas... yet.  I'd be very surprised if they released this is the UK and Aus only.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #1384 on: July 30, 2015, 07:55:27 pm »

AFAIK, nothing confirmed for the Americas... yet.  I'd be very surprised if they released this is the UK and Aus only.

Just seems like such an obvious bundle to have when they are going to be releasing the amiibo separately anyways.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1385 on: August 01, 2015, 04:16:40 pm »
Got some additional play money this paycheck to compensate for work being brutal the last few months.

Kinda went nuts on ebay...

Currently waiting on:

NES Remix - Wii U
New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super LUIGI U - WiiU
Deluxe MASTER SYSTEM CONVERTER - Game Gear (new in box)
Space Pirates - 3DO
The Last of Us: Remastered - PS4 Physical Copy

Hoping to win a bid on:
The Horde - 3DO (complete)

« Reply #1386 on: August 01, 2015, 06:49:58 pm »
I pre ordered Nintendo NX. No not really. I would have to be insane. 
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

argyle

« Reply #1387 on: August 04, 2015, 12:20:05 pm »
Another update. Also, anything marked with an asterisk has been paid in full (this is more for my benefit than anyone elses, but... :P ).

My updated preorder list for the year:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain CE - 09-01-2015
*Metal Gears Solid V CE strategy guide - 09-01-2015
Mad Max - 09-01-2015
*Dragon Quest Heroes - 10-13-2015
*Tales of Zestiria CE - 10-20-2015
Tales of Zestiria CE strategy guide - 10-20-2015
Assassin's Creed Syndicate CE    - 10-23-15
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Juggernog Ed. - 11-06-2015
Fallout 4 Pipboy Ed. - 11-10-2015
Fallout 4 CE strategy guide - 11-10-2015
*Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - 11-17-2015
*Trackmania Turbo - 11-26-2015
*Summon Night 5 physical release - ??-??-2015

2016 & beyond... :

Mighty No. 9 Signature Ed. - ??-??-2016
Zero Escape 3 w/ watch - ??-??-2016
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - ??-??-2016
*Bloodstained physical release - ??-??-2017
Kingdom Hearts III - ??-??-??
*Shenmue III physical release - ??-??-??

Waiting for a chance to preorder, or to hear a firm date/possible LE details/etc.:

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Persona 5

I'm 99% sure I'm going to cancel the Mirror's Edge set. It's overpriced and doesn't appear to be so limited (GS has had it listed for over a month now...). I'm 50/50 on the CoD set - it's expensive too, but that fridge is just awesome. I'd be selling some of the DLC stuff to offset the cost, and I'm getting 20% off at BB...but I'm still not sure. I have time to make up my mind. :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 12:25:51 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #1388 on: August 20, 2015, 09:08:40 am »
As a huge SaGa fan, I'm excited to announce that I placed my pre-order on amazon for Legend of Legacy. I just learned that there is a collector's edition, so I'm even more thrilled about that.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img14/video-games/hqp/legend-of-legacy.jpg

That's what it looks like. Seeing Tsuda's Kobayashi's artwork again is so wonderful.

EDIT: Why in the nine hells did I think Tsuda was the artist? Man, I'm losing it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:11:58 pm by kashell »

maximo310

« Reply #1389 on: August 20, 2015, 12:24:38 pm »
As a huge SaGa fan, I'm excited to announce that I placed my pre-order on amazon for Legend of Legacy. I just learned that there is a collector's edition, so I'm even more thrilled about that.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img14/video-games/hqp/legend-of-legacy.jpg

That's what it looks like. Seeing Tsuda's artwork again is so wonderful.
Man, that launch edition is actually pretty good for the price. I've been debating if I should preorder this.

bobster

« Reply #1390 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:54 pm »

Where'd you get the collectors edition from?

Looking at the screen shots of game play, it looks a lot like Bravely default, which is a good thing.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #1391 on: August 20, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »

Where'd you get the collectors edition from?

Looking at the screen shots of game play, it looks a lot like Bravely default, which is a good thing.

I think I'm the only one that didn't like BD's graphics. It had it's moments, but...eh.

I placed my pre-order on Amazon. This is from their website:

"Pre-order Bonus: Art Book and Soundtrack
 Available in the Launch Edition of "The Legend of Legacy" on Nintendo 3DS, the  40-page Hardcover Art book and 10-track Soundtrack CD  offers a deeper look into a world built by legendary game creators. The collector’s box contains a beautifully adorned, limited edition CD soundtrack of the game’s music composed by legendary Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy XIII). The 40-page premium hardcover art book has full-color pages of character artwork, concept sketches, monster pages, and background art, accompanied by commentary from the game's character artist -- Tomomi Kobayashi -- renowned for her extravagant designs and beautiful coloring. Prepare to start your journey and enjoy the chance to fully immerse yourself in the stunning world of Avalon. Valid while supplies last. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon."

I'm more excited about the art book, even though the music promises to be fantastic.

desocietas

« Reply #1392 on: August 20, 2015, 04:03:06 pm »
All launch copies should include all that stuff, no matter where you purchase/pre-order from :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #1393 on: August 21, 2015, 08:27:18 am »
All launch copies should include all that stuff, no matter where you purchase/pre-order from :)

Amen! Scream it from the church tops! AMEN!

desocietas

« Reply #1394 on: August 21, 2015, 01:02:01 pm »

Amen! Scream it from the church tops! AMEN!

Hahah, well, I meant specifically for Legend of Legacy, but all launch copies for all games should too  ;)  ;D
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas