Author Topic: Looking to find the box for Kid Dracula on the Gameboy  (Read 1304 times)

Looking to find the box for Kid Dracula on the Gameboy
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:20:11 am »
Hey VGCollectors,

I'm looking for just the box for Kid Dracula on the gameboy. It's definitely a rare title and I know it's a long shot, but if you have one you're willing to part with I have many many items I'd be willing to trade in order to get my hands on it. I'm looking for this item for an individual who has pieced together and amassed a complete version of every Castlevania game to date, but the only thing he can't locate is the box for Kid Dracula. You'd definitely make a collectors year if this is something you could part with.

Shoot me a message on here if we can work something out! Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:27:01 am by maverickrenegade »

scott

Re: Looking to find the box for Kid Dracula on the Gameboy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:18 am »
Good luck with that quest. I had been looking for one of those for awhile to go with my CIB Castlevania collection, but all I ever see are carts only or the rare cart and manual combo. Of course, it's not high on my priority list, since I'm more in need of boxes and manuals for Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge and Castlevania Legends.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:42:39 am »
Hey Scott,

No doubt on that one. The person I am trying to help out with this has been looking for months upon months at this point. I'm beginning to think this is a fools errand, haha. Good luck in your personal quest to snag it as well.

scott

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 11:48:26 am »
Yeah, I was looking for a while too. I've mostly resigned to the idea of having it cart only. As long as I have a copy of it, and CIB versions of the games with the actual Castlevania name on them, I'm happy.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread