Author Topic: Admin problem  (Read 1881 times)

tpugmire

Admin problem
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:01:59 pm »
Since I can't post in the admin section, it's going here.  I can approve edits, but for some reason, I can't delete edits now.  There is an edit that was submitted for Manhunt - Greatest Hits PS2 [NA] that needs to be deleted.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

Re: Admin problem
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:04:06 pm »
This is a known issue. Until I get around to fixing it (which should be soonish) just approve it, then re-edit it. A pain in the ass I know but it'll work for now.

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »
Ok good to know.  Until now I haven't had any reason to not approve anything.  Also, any eta on a fix for the admin board?
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:42:08 am »
It actually may work right now since I pushed the patch out last week. Testing...

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 01:59:15 am »
OT from the original post, but can the admin have some sort of icon or watermark on their avatar or some sort of identifying marker so we know who's admin and who's not?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 10:13:12 am »
OT from the original post, but can the admin have some sort of icon or watermark on their avatar or some sort of identifying marker so we know who's admin and who's not?

Agreed, changing the color of their name perhaps?

tpugmire

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 10:26:14 am »
I belive there will be badges for the admins, but that won't really work on the forums.  A colored name would do the trick.

scott

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 01:53:43 pm »
I've been looking into the dashboard to see what I can find. Hopefully I can get this quick-fix taken care of.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 03:36:26 pm »
I've been looking into the dashboard to see what I can find. Hopefully I can get this quick-fix taken care of.

Yay!  I figure you admin would like to have some sort of differentiation from the rest of us users (the ones who complain but can't do anything about anything ;) ).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 10:23:34 am »
I can't find any kind of name settings in the admin menu. :(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 02:13:02 pm »
I'm looking into this one. The out-of-the-box forum software we use doesn't support it yet but I can whip up something custom to take care of this.