Author Topic: Since when is Little Samson worth 300$?  (Read 10016 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Since when is Little Samson worth 300$?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 03:26:47 pm »
Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy vi both have handheld rereleases too. Earthbound has yet to see either of those.
Maybe that's the answer then.

It looks like there's no hope for Little Samson.  We can just hope people lose interest.  Look what happened to baseball cards.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:29:57 pm by turf »

scott

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 06:43:02 pm »
Aaaand CT also was rereleased on PS1. So I think it has more to do with rereleased physical versions more than digital. Last I checked Guardian Heroes was still up around the $70-80 range easy, if not higher.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

zing

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 09:27:10 am »
The only people paying $300 for this game are the ones trying to "complete" their collection. These games are likely not being played, and probably barely being looked at. They are a filled-in checkbox on a list somewhere. Unfortunately, these buyers are the same kind of people who will cling on to the game until their dying days unless the value goes up enough for them to re-sell at a significant gain. In other words, the price is likely only going to rise.

nintendojuggalo

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 06:08:59 pm »
Sadly I still can't find this game. Even on ebay there's only two FC versions and a PAL version for 198.00!

jobocan

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 12:00:53 am »
Sadly I still can't find this game. Even on ebay there's only two FC versions and a PAL version for 198.00!

Yeah, that game has become stupidly hard to find through the years, and, well, stupidly expensive. At this point I'm just looking for the japanese version, since it will inevitably be less expensive than the US one. At least I'd be able to play it, and that's all I want.