Author Topic: Recently Added to Other Collections  (Read 91219 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Recently Added to Other Collections
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2013, 11:38:58 pm »
Manga
Black god Vol 14-18 just need to wait for 19 to be released now

Anime
El Cazador De La Bruja
Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc

scott

« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2013, 08:08:31 am »
Found a copy of Better Luck Tomorrow on DVD brand new, for $3. I've been wanting to watch it for awhile, but never saw it on Netflix and for $3 it was worth the purchase anyway.

It was hard to follow in some spots and I had to have the volume turned up, but I liked it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2013, 11:01:34 am »
I had a fella I work with ask, "Do you have any interest in Nintendo Comics?".  Why yes I do!  He brought me 19 Nintendo Comic's Systems books.  They are pretty dang awesome.  LJN advertised like a champ in those things.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »
I had a fella I work with ask, "Do you have any interest in Nintendo Comics?".  Why yes I do!  He brought me 19 Nintendo Comic's Systems books.  They are pretty dang awesome.  LJN advertised like a champ in those things.

Cool. Those are hard to find.

foxhack

« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2013, 09:02:43 pm »
Let's post some Mexican trash!

Found at the US Flea Market I go to today, three bucks each. Each set contains five and seven films, respectively, the topic being drug trafficking and / or illegal activities in the border. These are mostly 70s and 80s flicks with some sequels made ten or twenty years later. Trashy stuff, but good to watch once in a while.

And a shop near the border crossing in Mexico is selling off old trashy 90's Mexican comics for one peso each. That's less than a dime each. There's a couple more that I didn't include in the photo 'cause they're kinda NSFWish, but you can see them at my Tumblr. I still have to go through their bins to find other stuff and they said they'd be bringing in more issues later this week... mwahahahahaha...

soera

« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »
You finally post something on this thread I would be interested in. :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2013, 11:33:49 pm »
You finally post something on this thread I would be interested in. :P
We should have known Mexican smut would be the thing that tickled your fancy.

soera

« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2013, 12:23:08 am »
Doesnt just have to be Mexican smut ... can be from anywhere!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2013, 07:30:25 pm »
Comic books!

Got a bunch of original X-Factor back-issues including the Judgment Day crossover, Muir Island Saga (which crosses into Uncanny X-Men, too), and Mutant Massacre crossovers.

I also got the 2 X-Men crossovers X-Tinction Agenda and X-Cutioner's Song.

And I got a bunch of Batman issues including Batman: Year 3 (Tim Drake's origin), A Lonely Place of Dying, Prodigal (Bruce Wayne's first storyline after returning from Knightfall), and the first appearance of Bane and Jean-Paul Valley as Batman which actually happens a couple issues BEFORE Knightfall. Knightfall really should have began with that issue.

scott

« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2013, 08:46:38 am »
Picked up the last two Dungeon decks for the WoW card game. At first I wasn't sure on how well they'd work, since its all automated. But I played a bunch of solo games against my Scarlet Monastery Dungeon deck and it was pretty sweet.

I'm also in the process of rebuilding all my class decks too. So I've bought a bunch more cards to help. The goal is to have one of each class and to have them all do something different. Basically turning the whole thing into one huge self contained game, without the need to have everyone building their own decks.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

insektmute

« Reply #235 on: May 18, 2013, 01:33:17 pm »
Not sure if this qualifies as part of a 'collection' exactly, but I've got a Corsair AX760 power supply and Asus GTX 660 Ti OC Edition video card arriving sometime later today. Can't wait to get them both hooked up :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2013, 10:45:00 pm »
well it's been a while since anyone's posted here
Manga
Black God vol. 19 Final issue :(
BTOOOM! vol. 1&2 (very good so far, Great anime also)
the best of Pokemon Adventures Red & Yellow

Anime
Kuurokami Vol 5(Blu-ray) now I've got all the episodes
Tenchi Muyo! GXP Out of This world
Yu Yu Hakusho season 2

Comics
Batman Beyond: 10,000 Clowns
Justice League Beyond: Konstriction

"BOOKS"
Trigun Art Book
Doug Tennapel's Sketchbook Archives (signed ;D)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:52:24 pm by redblaze57 »

foxhack

« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2013, 10:13:23 pm »
So today one of my usual DVD sources brought a ton of horror DVDs. And I do mean -a ton-. Much of it was public domain fodder, stuff I already owned in multiple movie sets... and there were lots of vampire movies in there for some reason! Sadly, the seller wanted $3 per case / set, or 2 for $5. That's a lot more than I had hoped he'd say, so I was only going to grab this one at first:

Then I was looking at a New Concorde Double Feature set. One of the movies was a Don "The Dragon" Wilson schlockfest so I almost passed on it... until I read the back. Something something Vampirella something wait BACK THE HELL UP

THERE'S A VAMPIRELLA MOVIE?! I didn't really look at the movie's title, I only saw that woman from the Mortal Kombat movies and went "eh"... but yeah, I grabbed it, paid, and ran. Damn!

insektmute

« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2013, 11:01:56 am »
Blu-ray:
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures
Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season

Music:
House of Black Lanterns - Kill the Lights LP

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2013, 12:46:52 am »
More comics!

Filled in a bunch of holes in my 90s Spider-Man Clone Saga issues involving Kaine (the now current Scarlet Spider) and the original Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly aka The Clone).

And filled in a bunch of my Batman: Knightquest issues (Azrael as Batman).