Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598517 times)

shepard11

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11055 on: May 13, 2016, 09:29:21 pm »
Never hurts my feelings to get a week a couple weeks late

I'm no expert, but that  sounds like a problem in the time-space continuum to me
What happens when I type this crap at work and customer keeps bugging me...how dare they want to buy stuff

desocietas

« Reply #11056 on: May 13, 2016, 10:05:44 pm »
Never hurts my feelings to get a week a couple weeks late

I'm no expert, but that  sounds like a problem in the time-space continuum to me
What happens when I type this crap at work and customer keeps bugging me...how dare they want to buy stuff

Lolol
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

« Reply #11057 on: May 15, 2016, 01:47:22 am »
Well, I'm finally done with my third year of school after taking my last final for an online class tonight. Now I need to figure out what to do for summer.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11058 on: May 15, 2016, 08:42:02 am »
Day 7 of having new neighbors in the back house, some dude has been knocking on their door for the past 10 mins, did I mention it is only 5:40am?

A sign of things to come?

I was sitting here drinking my coffee and watching archer and i was like. Wtf, why does it sound like someone knocking on a screen door, and sure enough, I look back there, some dude just banging on their door.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #11059 on: May 15, 2016, 10:27:23 am »
Day 7 of having new neighbors in the back house, some dude has been knocking on their door for the past 10 mins, did I mention it is only 5:40am?

A sign of things to come?

I was sitting here drinking my coffee and watching archer and i was like. Wtf, why does it sound like someone knocking on a screen door, and sure enough, I look back there, some dude just banging on their door.

That's why I love living in the country. My closest neighbors are my parents who we share land with. They are about three houses away distance-wise if compared to typical suburban housing. My neighbor on the other side is a county deputy and his wife is an EMT. The back of their house is just a bit further away than my parents. The neighbor on the other side of the road is a retired corrections officer who doesn't give a shit and the most you see of him is walking his dogs or mowing the grass.

The only unexpected visitors I get besides the deer, turkey, squirrels, lizards, turtles, frogs, toads, opossums, armadillos and the very, very rare mountain lion is an occasional Jehova's Witness or Mormon who just quietly leave their little magazines and go about their day.

Oh, forgot about the snakes. Love catching those guys and playing with them for a bit before turning them loose again.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 10:30:52 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11060 on: May 15, 2016, 11:08:12 am »
Our brand-new, from Best Buy, big-screen, HD, Smart-TV doesn't have a component connection. It does have HDMI. But the strange thing is, even though it doesn't have component it has the old composite connection, and even an RF connection. What the hell? It has older, but not last-generation?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11061 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:11 pm »
And my day gets more interesting. I am helping my buddy take stuff to  a local park for his kids bday party, since i own a truck. So he pointed out my truck is covered in dirt, so i was like alright, after we drop this load, lets hit a local drive thru car wash and get it done quick...

So we go, and guess what I learned? My truck isnt full sealed.... Water started to pour out where the seat belt holder is near the top..... And I got covered in water trying to plug it up....

What a day so far haha.

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #11062 on: May 15, 2016, 10:00:34 pm »
This information might be of interest mostly to Mr. Kash, but a while back I complained on the difficulty/grindy-ness of the SAO: Lost Song platinum. I got a good news and a bad news about it.

Bad news is, my highest weapon wasn't actually 1000. It was 645.

Good news though is that to unlock the trophy, it only requires the weapons to reach level 400, not 1000 like I originally thought. I just unlocked that damn skills trophy!  :) Now I'll have to grind the overly difficult quest and hope I'll drop Excalibur quickly.  ::) If only there were still people posting on SAO forums, I'd try to find a party to make it easier. Sigh

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11063 on: May 16, 2016, 01:33:56 am »

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #11064 on: May 16, 2016, 08:24:00 am »
This information might be of interest mostly to Mr. Kash, but a while back I complained on the difficulty/grindy-ness of the SAO: Lost Song platinum. I got a good news and a bad news about it.

Good news though is that to unlock the trophy, it only requires the weapons to reach level 400, not 1000 like I originally thought. I just unlocked that damn skills trophy!  :) Now I'll have to grind the overly difficult quest and hope I'll drop Excalibur quickly.  ::) If only there were still people posting on SAO forums, I'd try to find a party to make it easier. Sigh

That's awesome!

Did you try posting for help at www.playstationtrophies.org? I'm sure some folks still playing it will help you form a party. I requested some help about a year ago regarding two Guilty Gear trophies and got plenty of responses in a matter of hours.

karyann

« Reply #11065 on: May 16, 2016, 12:17:17 pm »

That's awesome!

Did you try posting for help at www.playstationtrophies.org? I'm sure some folks still playing it will help you form a party. I requested some help about a year ago regarding two Guilty Gear trophies and got plenty of responses in a matter of hours.

That's great news! I didn't know that place, but I'll make sure to drop a message tonight. Thank you~

kashell

« Reply #11066 on: May 16, 2016, 12:33:43 pm »
No problem. Good luck!

EDIT: I just looked at the trophy guide.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=sword+art+online+trophy+guide&d=4549458564419427&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=oTGwUtqi7NoU2uvlHZD-_LepCW0L8efF

That sounds like a really difficult platinum to earn.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:36:57 pm by kashell »

karyann

« Reply #11067 on: May 16, 2016, 03:30:01 pm »
No problem. Good luck!

EDIT: I just looked at the trophy guide.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=sword+art+online+trophy+guide&d=4549458564419427&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=oTGwUtqi7NoU2uvlHZD-_LepCW0L8efF

That sounds like a really difficult platinum to earn.

Ah, but that's Hollow Fragment. I'm playing Lost Song, which is possibly a bit easier? (I haven't played HF, so I can't compare)

kashell

« Reply #11068 on: May 16, 2016, 03:32:22 pm »
D'oh! I feel like a buffoon. XD Hopefully Lost Song is more manageable.

gf78

« Reply #11069 on: May 16, 2016, 03:54:17 pm »
Reading an article on Polygon where Ben Kuchera or whatever laments that he can't figure out which button is power and which is eject on the PS4...three years on.  Followed by the normal crowd of people with nothing better to do than bitch on a topic about something so inconsequential. 

My opinion?  If you are so fracking stupid you can't figure out after three years what button does what, then maybe you should focus on doing something besides gaming!  They are marked people!  And for the whiners complaining about them not being "clicky", if they actually owned a PS4 instead of bitching about it, they would know that all the newer models switched to physical buttons almost two years ago!  My 20th Anniversary model from December 2014 has physical buttons!

Sometimes this whole entitled, whiner generation we are producing just pisses me off.  "Oh, I hate that I can't figure out which button ejects the disc.  Oh, I hate that I might have to get off my dead, Cheetos eating ass to swap a disc.  It's such a pain.  Oh, I hate that I work at McDonald's for minimum wage and I deserve $15 an hour even though I can't get a fucking order straight.  Oh, I hate that I have to turn my phone off and stop making my oh-so-important posts and uploading Instagram pics of my dinner just because I am in a movie theater."  What a load of pussies the US of A is turning out these days.   ::)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us