Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1606747 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13260 on: June 26, 2017, 03:16:23 pm »
I couldnt care less for Star Fox myself. But a mini console with FF VI, SMRPG, Link to the Past, and Super Metroid? Absolutely yes please!

kashell

« Reply #13261 on: June 26, 2017, 03:29:11 pm »
The UK version already sold out?! Damn, that was fast.

« Reply #13262 on: June 27, 2017, 09:29:03 am »
Anybody have any experience of importing stuff from Mexico?  Anybody live in Mexico and willing to buy something and ship it to me for monies?

It's been said to me that what I'm asking might be construed as shady.  I'm looking to import a video game from Mexico.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:35:34 am by ignition365 »

telly

« Reply #13263 on: June 27, 2017, 03:25:13 pm »
Too bad foxhack isn't around the site anymore.  :'(
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13264 on: June 27, 2017, 03:56:50 pm »
Too bad foxhack isn't around the site anymore.  :'(

I'd try to message him anyways. He should get an email notification.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13265 on: June 28, 2017, 01:16:35 pm »
Anybody have any experience of importing stuff from Mexico?  Anybody live in Mexico and willing to buy something and ship it to me for monies?

It's been said to me that what I'm asking might be construed as shady.  I'm looking to import a video game from Mexico.

Try this guy doafan: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11319. I thought he was from Mexico.

« Reply #13266 on: June 29, 2017, 08:09:48 am »

Try this guy doafan: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11319. I thought he was from Mexico.
I'm already chatting with him

rayne315

« Reply #13267 on: June 29, 2017, 02:34:06 pm »
Does anyone have a converter box from component input to hdmi output that they would recommend? I don't think I need it to upscale to 720/1080p just covert the signal over. I am specifically trying to record ps2/xbox games and my capture card only has an hdmi input/output.

bonus points if It can also convert coax to hdmi.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Warmsignal

« Reply #13268 on: July 02, 2017, 11:59:59 pm »
Just busted the crap out of my phone's screen. Pretty bummed about it, wasn't a contract phone or anything it was mine. Now I have to buy a cheap crappy replacement screen that will never be as good as OEM. All my fault for never picking up a protective case in six months.  :(

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13269 on: July 03, 2017, 12:46:25 pm »
The Trial of the Sword in the Zelda: BotW DLC is freaking hard as hell!!!

I beat the beginning trials. And I'm now on the middle trials. I've done it so many times. I made it to the end (or I think it's the end) of the middle trials, where you fight a Hinox in the dark, but died during that battle. (BTW, for those that haven't done it, you lose all of your equipment before starting!)

Has anyone here beaten all 3 sections of The Trial of the Sword yet?

« Reply #13270 on: July 03, 2017, 01:18:58 pm »
The Trial of the Sword in the Zelda: BotW DLC is freaking hard as hell!!!

I beat the beginning trials. And I'm now on the middle trials. I've done it so many times. I made it to the end (or I think it's the end) of the middle trials, where you fight a Hinox in the dark, but died during that battle. (BTW, for those that haven't done it, you lose all of your equipment before starting!)

Has anyone here beaten all 3 sections of The Trial of the Sword yet?
Beginning trials took me a few tries.  Middle trials I did on my first try.  (That Hinox is not the end, you are at the half way point.  The end is a Major Test of Strength Guardian)

Final trials I've only made it maybe 3 or 4 levels in.  The weather was really fucking me up.

You don't "lose" your equipment, they just take it away for the Trial like that Island Survival Trial.

I stopped working on the trials and went and upgraded my outfits.  I spent most of the weekend just farming for materials to upgrade my outfits.  I'm sitting on about 50 Korok seeds so I'm gonna go upgrade stuff with Hestu and maybe give it a go a few more times.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13271 on: July 03, 2017, 01:40:44 pm »
Well yeah, I didn't mean they took your items forever.

« Reply #13272 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:08 pm »
Regardless, I've been shaking off the rust having not played since April, the farming is helping me get back to where I need to be skill wise and then I should be able to hop back into the Trial for the Final run... Then I will start Master Mode.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13273 on: July 03, 2017, 02:36:15 pm »
I've been using an attack boost before entering The Trial. Maybe a defense boost, instead?

« Reply #13274 on: July 03, 2017, 02:40:44 pm »
I've been using an attack boost before entering The Trial. Maybe a defense boost, instead?
Ah, boosts and effects carry over to the trial.  That's cool.  I don't know what's the longest effect that can be made, but I find that even 5 minutes isn't really enough to help.  I'd definitely go with defense over attack.  I never have trouble having enough weapons to do damage, I have the trouble that 2 hits kills you even at max hearts... Actually it probably doesn't help that I was going into the final trials with half health.  I didn't heal after the first trial or the second trial.