Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1534333 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14520 on: September 12, 2018, 07:30:03 pm »
Soooooooo anyone miss me?

Ayyy welcome back! Hope all is well with you :)

Everything's good I'm finally out on my own and all that. just havn't really been posting on here well because of  moving back and forth between a few places for a few months, I honestly hate typing a lot of stuff, and honestly just needed a long break from video game forums

desocietas

« Reply #14521 on: September 12, 2018, 10:05:00 pm »
Soooooooo anyone miss me?

Ayyy welcome back! Hope all is well with you :)

Everything's good I'm finally out on my own and all that. just havn't really been posting on here well because of  moving back and forth between a few places for a few months, I honestly hate typing a lot of stuff, and honestly just needed a long break from video game forums

Yeah, no worries, redblaze. Just happy to see that you're alive. Hope the living situation is stabilizing for you!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #14522 on: September 14, 2018, 03:58:18 pm »

Found this gem on imgur

desocietas

« Reply #14523 on: September 14, 2018, 06:57:22 pm »
omg, the original parental control
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14524 on: September 20, 2018, 03:20:08 am »
I'm finally a PS4 owner! :D It was the new God of War and the new Spider-Man games that pushed me to get one.

Already was an Xbox One and Wii U owner this generation. This is the first PlayStation console I've purchased since the PS2 (not counting the PSP).

Got the new God of War to start me off. Plan on getting Spider-Man and God of War III Remastered very soon. Dragon Quest XI and Samurai Warriors 4 is also on my radar. With Ghost of Tsushima on my upcoming lookout.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:22:50 am by burningdoom »

abe

« Reply #14525 on: September 21, 2018, 07:11:28 am »
This thread sure has gotten quiet. We used to take up multiple pages a day a couple years ago. :o How's everyone doing?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

« Reply #14526 on: September 21, 2018, 07:24:30 am »
Yeah its definitely lost its gleam. Even the Secret Santa thread is the smallest of all years so far.

kashell

« Reply #14527 on: September 21, 2018, 08:13:56 am »
Last year's participation in SS was pretty damn high. It'll be tough to top that.

Also. Happy Friday, everyone.

shfan

« Reply #14528 on: September 21, 2018, 11:35:09 am »
Happy Friday to you too! :D the only problem is I can't say "it is Wednesday my dudes... AAAAghhaaaAAAghhh!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14529 on: September 21, 2018, 12:54:00 pm »
 ;D

desocietas

« Reply #14530 on: September 21, 2018, 01:34:58 pm »
Woo, happy Friday! I hate that I have to help fill a shift tomorrow (on my off day), but I'm looking forward to doing a lot of gaming this weekend :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #14531 on: September 21, 2018, 03:02:41 pm »
Yes ma'am! While I wait for Valkyria Chronicles 4, I'm going through Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Are you still enjoying Final Fantasy XIV?

kevininja

« Reply #14532 on: September 21, 2018, 03:46:21 pm »

Damn... this is pretty sudden. I know there were layoffs some time ago, but I didn't expect things to be this bad.

desocietas

« Reply #14533 on: September 21, 2018, 04:18:02 pm »
Yes ma'am! While I wait for Valkyria Chronicles 4, I'm going through Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Are you still enjoying Final Fantasy XIV?

Yes! A new patch just came out, so that's keeping me busy! Got two new dungeons, a raid, and a trial (big boss fight), so that should keep me busy for a bit!

and regarding the Telltale games, it makes me super sad :( I should buy up some of the physical Telltale games while I can.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14534 on: September 21, 2018, 04:38:12 pm »

Damn... this is pretty sudden. I know there were layoffs some time ago, but I didn't expect things to be this bad.

Not a fan of their style of games, but it's never good to hear of studios shutting down. We need mid-range games like that, badly. Too much of a gap between AAA blockbusters and small indie-games.