Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1529952 times)

dhaabi

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #16095 on: January 24, 2022, 03:33:18 pm »
I've slowly been going through some of my PlayStation 4 games so I can update their entries and found a PlayStation Plus 30-Day Trial voucher. I may end up finding more unexpired vouchers later on, but, for now, would anyone be interested in redeeming the one I have available? This one expires 12/31/2022, so it's valid for a while.

« Reply #16096 on: January 24, 2022, 03:55:03 pm »
I'm good for another year or so, but I'll take any that you have.

dhaabi

« Reply #16097 on: January 24, 2022, 05:36:02 pm »
I'm good for another year or so, but I'll take any that you have.

All right, I just sent you a message. I'm just glad it's getting used instead of expiring like some others I've come across already.

dhaabi

« Reply #16098 on: January 25, 2022, 01:29:53 pm »
I've slowly been going through some of my PlayStation 4 games so I can update their entries and found a PlayStation Plus 30-Day Trial voucher. I may end up finding more unexpired vouchers later on, but, for now, would anyone be interested in redeeming the one I have available? This one expires 12/31/2022, so it's valid for a while.

The code's still available. You'll need to not have been a subscriber to PlayStation Plus before, though.

kashell

« Reply #16099 on: January 25, 2022, 02:55:39 pm »

The code's still available. You'll need to not have been a subscriber to PlayStation Plus before, though.

I'll give it a try if no one else has claimed it yet.

dhaabi

« Reply #16100 on: January 25, 2022, 07:29:20 pm »

I'll give it a try if no one else has claimed it yet.

It's yours! I just sent you a message.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16101 on: January 26, 2022, 02:16:12 am »
What do you guys think this might be worth as a bundle? It's all in perfect working condition, but no original packaging:

-Sega Saturn console with hook-ups/power cord
-Official Sega Saturn Controller
-Nyko Cobra Light-Gun
-Third-Party Memory Cartridge
-GameShark Cheat Device Cartridge
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:20:46 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #16102 on: January 26, 2022, 08:28:34 am »
What do you guys think this might be worth as a bundle? It's all in perfect working condition, but no original packaging:

-Nyko Cobra Light-Gun
We talking selling or buying?

I've actively stayed away from stuff since pandemic because prices are whack, so in my head I was thinking like $120, but to no surprise, Saturn stuff has jumped in price again.  I really need to see about selling stuff while the market is hot.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16103 on: January 26, 2022, 01:24:13 pm »

-Nyko Cobra Light-Gun

I've actively stayed away from stuff since pandemic because prices are whack, so in my head I was thinking like $120, but to no surprise, Saturn stuff has jumped in price again.  I really need to see about selling stuff while the market is hot.

I'm thinking about selling it since it's too damn expensive to collect for anymore.

« Reply #16104 on: January 26, 2022, 04:20:20 pm »

-Nyko Cobra Light-Gun

I'm thinking about selling it since it's too damn expensive to collect for anymore.

Ditto.  I don't have any games for it.  Just the console and a couple of accessories, so not much of a reason to still have it.

Warmsignal

« Reply #16105 on: January 26, 2022, 04:41:56 pm »
Why not just had it modded so you can at least play the games? I'd rather play the games on actual hardware than bother with Saturn emulation.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16106 on: January 26, 2022, 04:42:49 pm »
Why not just had it modded so you can at least play the games? I'd rather play the games on actual hardware than bother with Saturn emulation.

I don't like going into the grey area of emulation.

« Reply #16107 on: January 26, 2022, 05:16:48 pm »
Yeah, I've been thinking about getting a Satiator or something.

« Reply #16108 on: January 27, 2022, 03:20:46 am »
No new modern games releasing Jan/Feb for me so be nice to focus on some retro game purchases. Been a while since I could focus on them.

sworddude

« Reply #16109 on: January 27, 2022, 05:21:35 am »

I don't like going into the grey area of emulation.

I do not know how big your saturn collection was in the past for you to have so much talk about it.

But So many people in the hobby do it, plus what money is sega missing they mostly seem to focus on genesis. Your not hurting anyone for playing some old games. plenty of these saturn and even more popular snes genesis releases will never have a modern legit way to play them. It seems like the only way for you to play saturn is to buy it physical while there are affordable options to have acces to it.

Plus if where talking saturn most of the good stuff stayed in Japan withouth any form of translation. Now you have a shot to play those games in english. especially in those cases they didn't even give the western consumer an opportunity otherwise.  It doesn't always have to be legit if you really like to play some saturn games.

Emulation/ jailbreaking current or last gen I get. but for older stuff to retro when the earnings are non existent you ain't doing any harm to the industry.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 06:38:05 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!