Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1532381 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8115 on: September 09, 2015, 11:19:21 am »
I can't wait till Friday, Mario Maker! :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #8116 on: September 09, 2015, 01:23:17 pm »
I'm the total opposite - I like the cold and hate it when it's hot and humid out. I always feel so gross after the day ends  X(

Same here, cold is great. I like not being sweaty all the time.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

Warmsignal

« Reply #8117 on: September 09, 2015, 01:39:40 pm »
Wrong! You guys are just wrong. Warm is good. I'm so thankful that September has came in feeling like a summer month! Cold is okay when you come into a restaurant and they're blaring 40 degree AC, but it's only for a few minutes. By the time you leave, you are freezing!

I'd like to move down south to somewhere near the Atlanta metro area. Mild and HOT all year round. No winter. Ban winter. It's for the Eskimos and penguins, not me.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8118 on: September 09, 2015, 01:58:57 pm »
I'm pretty sure we had this conversation at the beginning of summer, too.

Put me in the prefer warm category. I get cold easier than most people.

kashell

« Reply #8119 on: September 09, 2015, 02:07:21 pm »
I'd like to move down south to somewhere near the Atlanta metro area. Mild and HOT all year round. No winter. Ban winter. It's for the Eskimos and penguins, not me.

Atlanta gets brutal winters. They just don't last as long as they do elsewhere. How soon folks forget the snow-mageddon or snow-pocalypse of 2014.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8120 on: September 09, 2015, 02:19:01 pm »
Wrong! You guys are just wrong. Warm is good. I'm so thankful that September has came in feeling like a summer month! Cold is okay when you come into a restaurant and they're blaring 40 degree AC, but it's only for a few minutes. By the time you leave, you are freezing!

Its almost as if you should be named something to signify this ...

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8121 on: September 09, 2015, 02:19:22 pm »

Today is the 20th anniversary of the Sony PlayStation!

One of the greatest systems and video game brands of all-time. PlayStation 1 and 2 have two of the largest and most varied game libraries of all time. And now the PS3 and PS4 are the powerhouses of their respective generations.

BTW, PlayStation Network is having a HUGE sale today in celebration, check it out.

The Sega Dreamcast was also launched today.

9.9.99 was the date.

I have a personal connection to the system because it was the first console I bought at launch with my own money from a high-school job. Got it for RE: Code Veronica, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Shenmue (though I ended up hating Shenmue).

kashell

« Reply #8122 on: September 09, 2015, 02:35:57 pm »

Its almost as if you should be named something to signify this ...

Love it. That made me chuckle.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8123 on: September 09, 2015, 02:54:01 pm »

One of the greatest systems and video game brands of all-time. PlayStation 1 and 2 have two of the largest and most varied game libraries of all time. And now the PS3 and PS4 are the powerhouses of their respective generations.

BTW, PlayStation Network is having a HUGE sale today in celebration, check it out.

9.9.99 was the date.

I have a personal connection to the system because it was the first console I bought at launch with my own money from a high-school job. Got it for RE: Code Veronica, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Shenmue (though I ended up hating Shenmue).

20 great years of PS and Dreamcast, a short lived, but great system.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8124 on: September 09, 2015, 03:25:50 pm »
Oooh, I've been playing a lot of PXZ but maybe I should play some dreamcast today in honor of the anniversary ...

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8125 on: September 09, 2015, 03:26:01 pm »
I'm pretty sure we had this conversation at the beginning of summer, too.

Put me in the prefer warm category. I get cold easier than most people.

We have this conversation at the begining and end of every summer/winter. Put me in the cold category. You can only take off so much before it's considered indecent. Plus you know what winter doesn't have. .. POLLEN. Pollen can suck a big fat one

desocietas

« Reply #8126 on: September 09, 2015, 03:36:33 pm »

9.9.99 was the date.

I had no idea it was also the anniversary of the DC!  I don't have as much of a connection with that system, but it's spawned some amazing games.

I'm planning on playing a PS1 game today to commemorate the anniversary... Maybe Legend of Mana or Saga Frontier 2... They were some of my first RPGs ever, and I have fond memories of both.  :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Warmsignal

« Reply #8127 on: September 09, 2015, 06:17:28 pm »

Atlanta gets brutal winters. They just don't last as long as they do elsewhere. How soon folks forget the snow-mageddon or snow-pocalypse of 2014.

Really? I recall seeing on the news how Atlanta shuts down at the occasional one inch of snow or freezing rain, like it's something spectacular. Sounds like a vast improvement for my money.

telly

« Reply #8128 on: September 09, 2015, 06:26:44 pm »
A list of games on sale on PSN if anyone was interested here.

EDIT: Had the wrong link at first

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:36:31 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

soera

« Reply #8129 on: September 09, 2015, 06:40:10 pm »

Cheer! 20 years of the greatest line of consoles ever. :D