Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605033 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8340 on: October 06, 2015, 03:48:58 pm »
I am team cold, anything over 75 is hot to ne.

Being a bigger fella, anything over 75 makes me sweat.  I prefer 72 indoors and I don't complain when I'm at a restaurant with it set on 65.   ;D

I am big fella too so i know how it is haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #8341 on: October 06, 2015, 03:59:04 pm »
Yeah...because I'm the one that started this debate.  ::)

I was replying to a post by warmsignal.  You took it and ran with it.  I don't have any problem with you so please, just let this go.  I apologize again if I offended you and took no offense from you.  It's all good.  Have a good day and enjoy yourself.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8342 on: October 06, 2015, 05:13:30 pm »
I think it's time to blow this scene, get everyone and the stuff together, okay 3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8343 on: October 06, 2015, 05:27:44 pm »
So.  Anyone play any good games lately ?
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

davifus

« Reply #8344 on: October 06, 2015, 05:30:49 pm »
So.  Anyone play any good games lately ?

Killing Floor 2
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #8345 on: October 06, 2015, 05:36:24 pm »
You can always put on more layers to get warm but you cant always take layers off. So I pick cold too

That doesn't stop me. I have no shame stripping in public. I have the receipts to prove it.

I laughed that one out loud haha. You're among the first people I see that prefers heat, though. Dry heat is the best <3 Humid heat is awful, but dry heat is comfy. That's why a fireplace is awesome.

abe

« Reply #8346 on: October 06, 2015, 06:02:29 pm »
Dry heat is the best <3 Humid heat is awful, but dry heat is comfy. That's why a fireplace is awesome.

So true.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8347 on: October 06, 2015, 06:51:31 pm »
I think it's time to blow this scene, get everyone and the stuff together, okay 3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

You should read the manga too. I watched the anime a lot but needed more, the manga is really good.

soera

« Reply #8348 on: October 06, 2015, 10:51:11 pm »
I am team hot, anything under 70 is cold to me.

Fixed.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8349 on: October 06, 2015, 11:33:58 pm »

kashell

« Reply #8350 on: October 07, 2015, 08:12:04 am »
You can always put on more layers to get warm but you cant always take layers off. So I pick cold too

That doesn't stop me. I have no shame stripping in public. I have the receipts to prove it.

I laughed that one out loud haha. You're among the first people I see that prefers heat, though. Dry heat is the best <3 Humid heat is awful, but dry heat is comfy. That's why a fireplace is awesome.

I'm glad I'm able to make folks laugh. ^^

I get cold easily so I prefer the heat. Our offices are always freezing so I'm always cold at work. Even during the summer months, I'm cold in this damn office.

EDIT: I can listen to the song Lost Painting on an infinite loop. Seriously, this song is just perfection. It's from Symphony of the Night, in case anyone wants to look it up.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:26:52 am by kashell »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8351 on: October 07, 2015, 02:45:00 pm »
Y'all want to get a kick out of something?  Check out these "Rarity Lists" from the early days of NES collecting.  I had a printed out copy of Mike Etler's list that I carried with me when I went digging. 

1998 list by Andrew Krieg
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~awwatkin/ATARI/LISTS/NESlist.html

2003 Version of Mike Etler's list

http://www.neshq.com/lists/updatedrare60.txt

Check out the prices and rarity of some of the heavy hitters.  Compare it to some of the other stuff that is equal rarity. 

Hatris is the same rarity as Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak.  I have a CIB Hatris that I found in the wild.  Where's my $2k Flintstone money?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:50:17 pm by turf »

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8352 on: October 07, 2015, 03:21:40 pm »
Anyone play skylanders here? I'm looking at getting into it from the start since a lot of the older stuff is super cheap. Or is it not worth it and that would just be a money hole I'm sinking down? I see a CIB spyro's adventure set for $20 shipped on eBay.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8353 on: October 07, 2015, 03:32:35 pm »
Anyone play skylanders here? I'm looking at getting into it from the start since a lot of the older stuff is super cheap. Or is it not worth it and that would just be a money hole I'm sinking down? I see a CIB spyro's adventure set for $20 shipped on eBay.

My son is huge into it.  I think we have every character so far. (Not every variant, but every character)

If you're going to do it, start with Swap Force.  That was the first one you could jump in.  I'm not a fan of Sypro's Adventure.  Giants was better.  Swap Force was the most fun for me.

soera

« Reply #8354 on: October 07, 2015, 03:40:20 pm »
Im going to mimic Turf. I wouldnt start with Spyro's. Its very limited since it was the first game. Only 36 characters you can use, low level cap, etc. May as well jump on the Superchargers train. Its the highest level cap to date and you can use any single existing character on that game including the traps (although they dont do much on here). Half of the new characters have already been released so you have so many options of characters.