Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1655962 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8685 on: November 23, 2015, 08:36:30 pm »
I know this isn't exactly happy news, but my dad died of lung cancer last Thursday. If you smoke, I highly recommend quitting. Do it for the people who love you.

Sorry to hear that :( My dad just turned 65 and has been smoking since he was 13. kinda shocked he is still alive. but he wont quit
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #8686 on: November 23, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »
I know this isn't exactly happy news, but my dad died of lung cancer last Thursday. If you smoke, I highly recommend quitting. Do it for the people who love you.

My condolences   :(  Keep your good friends and family close, they'll help you through these hard times.

desocietas

« Reply #8687 on: November 23, 2015, 09:50:20 pm »

So sorry to hear this... My thoughts will be with you and your family.  :'(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #8688 on: November 24, 2015, 08:36:54 am »

My condolences to you and your family. We are all sending good thoughts your way.

I never touched a cigarette in my life and I never intend to. Hopefully with enough education, smoking will be reduced drastically.

gf78

« Reply #8689 on: November 24, 2015, 09:51:02 am »

My condolences my friend.  My thoughts are with you are your family.  If you ever need to talk about it, don't hesitate. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8690 on: November 24, 2015, 10:17:43 am »

Sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

90snostalga

« Reply #8691 on: November 24, 2015, 10:18:49 am »
Where has 90snostalga been this last two weeks??? He's been playing this 3ds game called yo-Kai watch that he cant seem to put down.  It's his new favorite game so far  8). He recommends it for anyone with a 3ds

gf78

« Reply #8692 on: November 24, 2015, 10:36:09 am »
Where has 90snostalga been this last two weeks??? He's been playing this 3ds game called yo-Kai watch that he cant seem to put down.  It's his new favorite game so far  8). He recommends it for anyone with a 3ds

I found the critter that was a human butt with a turd for hair...disturbing.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8693 on: November 24, 2015, 10:46:47 am »

My sincere condolences to you and your relatives, keep spreading the word about your experience and hopefully more people will stop poisoning themselves. :(
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8694 on: November 24, 2015, 04:03:13 pm »
December will be a GREAT month for free games if you're an Xbox owner!

https://games.yahoo.com/news/xbox-one-xbox-360-free-164800876.html

kashell

« Reply #8695 on: November 25, 2015, 10:08:08 am »
This is probably one of the longest work days out of the year, especially when there is so much to look forward to (and get done) when the day ends.

Come on, clock! Work with me here!

gf78

« Reply #8696 on: November 25, 2015, 10:26:32 am »
This is probably one of the longest work days out of the year, especially when there is so much to look forward to (and get done) when the day ends.

Ugh...without a doubt.  Tonight, my family and I are going out to dinner with my nephew to celebrate my wife's birthday.  We will be hitting Colton's Steakhouse.  Yumm....  :D  Tomorrow we are having dinner at my parents house.  I will probably have to be turned on my side and rolled out afterward.   :o  Then Saturday we are having a second Thanksgiving dinner with my nephew at my house.  At least Saturday, I can just crawl to the couch and pass out!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8697 on: November 25, 2015, 10:27:46 am »
I have nearly 100 hours into fallout 4 already......
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8698 on: November 25, 2015, 10:50:02 am »

Ugh...without a doubt.  Tonight, my family and I are going out to dinner with my nephew to celebrate my wife's birthday.  We will be hitting Colton's Steakhouse.  Yumm....  :D  Tomorrow we are having dinner at my parents house.  I will probably have to be turned on my side and rolled out afterward.   :o  Then Saturday we are having a second Thanksgiving dinner with my nephew at my house.  At least Saturday, I can just crawl to the couch and pass out!

That sounds like fun and full weekend. Don't forget to schedule in some game time!

Since the entire family is headed down, my brothers and I will be playing lots and lots of Smash Bros.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8699 on: November 25, 2015, 01:07:30 pm »
My brother and I are both going up to my folk's tonight.  I see a long night of old video games and booze happening.