Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656374 times)

gf78

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8835 on: December 08, 2015, 02:25:07 pm »
Which game was it? And more importantly, he's not responding to any of your messages? What a toolbox. Give him hell.

Steamgear Mash for Sega Saturn. I was reading the shipping policy from a Japan seller. It says if I buy expedited I should get it with 5 days with something called EMS.

That is five business days.  It's expensive, but there is a good possibility that you will receive it within five days.  The only real snag I can think of is if it gets held up in customs when it enters the states.  What is he saying it will cost?  Around $12-15?
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Warmsignal

« Reply #8836 on: December 08, 2015, 03:13:20 pm »
Which game was it? And more importantly, he's not responding to any of your messages? What a toolbox. Give him hell.

Steamgear Mash for Sega Saturn. I was reading the shipping policy from a Japan seller. It says if I buy expedited I should get it with 5 days with something called EMS.

That is five business days.  It's expensive, but there is a good possibility that you will receive it within five days.  The only real snag I can think of is if it gets held up in customs when it enters the states.  What is he saying it will cost?  Around $12-15?

Yeah, I don't really have any other choice.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8837 on: December 08, 2015, 05:03:18 pm »
I just want y'all to look at my avatar!  desocietas hooked me up!  Ain't she great?!

rayne315

« Reply #8838 on: December 08, 2015, 05:22:26 pm »
I just want y'all to look at my avatar!  desocietas hooked me up!  Ain't she great?!

I would of made what you were leaning against a tootsie roll if I were her
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8839 on: December 08, 2015, 10:16:33 pm »
Besides Maximo, anyone else here in the LA/OC area in California? I know its a small forum, but if there is a few of us, we can do a Christmas breakfast, shoot the shit, hang out and talk games.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #8840 on: December 09, 2015, 12:04:21 am »

I would of made what you were leaning against a tootsie roll if I were her

Haha, that's a pretty good idea!

Besides Maximo, anyone else here in the LA/OC area in California? I know its a small forum, but if there is a few of us, we can do a Christmas breakfast, shoot the shit, hang out and talk games.

I'm a little ways off... By about 300 miles, I'm afraid :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Warmsignal

« Reply #8841 on: December 09, 2015, 11:34:48 am »
Okay, now after I give up and order the game from Japan, it seems the guy in Ohio finally drops my package off. ::) See, if he would have just responded when I sent a message asking... I wouldn't be in this mess. Jerk.

kashell

rayne315

« Reply #8843 on: December 10, 2015, 05:23:53 pm »
We have plenty of Christmas cards to go around, so we are sending one this little girl's way.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/mind-and-soul/this-orphaned-burn-victim-lost-her-family-in-an-arson-attack%E2%80%94all-she-wants-for-christmas-is-your-cards/ar-AAgaMB9?ocid=ansmsnlife11

I will definitely be sending Safyre a card. for those who may be squeamish and do not want to open the link, her name and p.o. box are below.

Safyre

P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306
USA
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:33:53 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #8844 on: December 11, 2015, 09:05:47 am »
Yay! I'm glad I got at least one person to do so.

In today's news, the new guy at the local coffee shop made me swoon as he handed me my morning beverage. To quote a famous drag queen, "I about flooded my basement."

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8845 on: December 11, 2015, 12:13:34 pm »

So I got this off of 99gamers.com recently. I started playing it last night. Plays just like a Dynasty Warriors game, just set in Japan instead.

Fun enough game, if you're in the mood for a button-masher. But OMG, the U.S. voice-acting is freaking hilarious! These guys are all supposed to be bad-ass samurais and ninjas. So in my first mission, the first guy I run into that wants to team-up with me in battle opens his mouth...and he sounds like a bleach-blonde surfer from Venice Beach. It totally took me out of the game for a moment.

Just wanted to share that, thought it was kind of funny. Anyone else played this one?

rayne315

« Reply #8846 on: December 11, 2015, 01:33:18 pm »

In today's news, the new guy at the local coffee shop made me swoon as he handed me my morning beverage. To quote a famous drag queen, "I about flooded my basement."

dang what did this tall, dark, handsome man do? start speaking French or something cheesy like that?

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #8847 on: December 11, 2015, 03:13:24 pm »

dang what did this tall, dark, handsome man do? start speaking French or something cheesy like that?

Nah, nothing like that. He just had blond hair, blue eyes and arms to die for littered with ink. *swoon* XD

rayne315

« Reply #8848 on: December 11, 2015, 05:31:36 pm »

Nah, nothing like that. He just had blond hair, blue eyes and arms to die for littered with ink. *swoon* XD

lol Well Im red haired, hazel eyes and arms and legs of a tooth pick littered with freckles... I guess their is a difference lol. Well my GF likes me because im good in bed anyway.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

karyann

« Reply #8849 on: December 11, 2015, 09:21:24 pm »
lol Well Im red haired, hazel eyes and arms and legs of a tooth pick littered with freckles... I guess their is a difference lol. Well my GF likes me because im good in bed anyway.

My boyfriend has sooooooooo many freckles on his arms, and in the summer it seems like he gets even more haha. I really love how it looks, though :) And his hair color is so awesome. My childhood dream of being a redhead is now kinda fulfilled by having him around  :P