Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596592 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9765 on: March 02, 2016, 04:01:00 pm »
Is the XBox One known for having a slower internet connection, or for being bad with streaming video?

I ask because I can see a noticeable different between using my XBox One and my Wii U for Hulu or WWE Network. XBox One will lag or freeze-up sometimes when watching on there, while the Wii U rarely if ever has issues.

Anyone else?

Xbox One has more issues because it sucks.  PS4 doesn't have these problems and has better multiplatform and exclusive games to boot.   ;D

QFMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desocietas

« Reply #9766 on: March 02, 2016, 04:17:04 pm »
Is the XBox One known for having a slower internet connection, or for being bad with streaming video?

I ask because I can see a noticeable different between using my XBox One and my Wii U for Hulu or WWE Network. XBox One will lag or freeze-up sometimes when watching on there, while the Wii U rarely if ever has issues.

Anyone else?

Xbox One has more issues because it sucks.  PS4 doesn't have these problems and has better multiplatform and exclusive games to boot.   ;D

QFMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

*inserts reminder to please avoid console war talk*
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #9767 on: March 02, 2016, 04:18:20 pm »
I cant help it!! :)

kashell

« Reply #9768 on: March 02, 2016, 04:24:07 pm »
What do you call an Xbox One that can't get it up?

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9769 on: March 02, 2016, 04:31:47 pm »

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

I never!
*insert old lady fainting here*
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9770 on: March 02, 2016, 04:37:17 pm »
I honestly don't see that big of a difference between the PS4 and XBox One besides the exclusives, and I like Halo.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9771 on: March 02, 2016, 04:49:26 pm »
So the main character in the Ys series is seriously named Adol? Nobody thought twice about that before going with it?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9772 on: March 02, 2016, 05:44:33 pm »

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

*crickets*

:o

Sony's to the left of me, Ms' to the right - here I am stuck in the middle...Wii-U  8)

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

gf78

« Reply #9773 on: March 02, 2016, 10:10:26 pm »

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

*crickets*

Sony's to the left of me, Ms' to the right - here I am stuck in the middle...Wii-U  8)

:D:P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #9774 on: March 02, 2016, 10:14:10 pm »

Anyone else?

My apologies. But I was merely stating facts. Xbox is inferior in every conceivable way to PS4. Specs, exclusives, stability of apps, best versions of multi plats, best 1st part studios, etc.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9775 on: March 02, 2016, 10:47:04 pm »

I see what you did there.  Clever  ;D

kashell

« Reply #9776 on: March 03, 2016, 08:20:10 am »

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

*crickets*

I love this! I think Cloud had that as his signature a while ago.

« Reply #9777 on: March 03, 2016, 08:30:31 am »

Anyone else?

My apologies. But I was merely stating facts. Xbox is inferior in every conceivable way to PS4. Specs, exclusives, stability of apps, best versions of multi plats, best 1st part studios, etc.
Xbox's media capabilities are superior to PS4.  So you are wrong.

Specs I think is arguable, the specs are so similar with a few differences, which each have their advantages and disadvantages in specific situations.

Best exclusives is an opinion, which I will state I personally own and play more X1 exclusives than I own PS4 exclusives.

Stability of Apps is arguable, given that all media apps on PS4 have crashed for me (fairly consistently), but X1 performs perfectly with media apps.

Best versions of multi-plats is also arguable, majority yes run better on PS4, but I'm certain there were a few that ran better on X1.

Best 1st party studios... uh... yeah... that's probably true.

EDIT: I actually went and looked at my collection, I actually do own more PS4 exclusives, because I think Hearts of Stone physical box was PS4 only, but all of my PS4 exclusives are sealed because I have no interest in playing them as they are all for my wife... minus hearts of stone, because I don't own Witcher 3.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:34:05 am by ctracy87 »

kashell

« Reply #9778 on: March 03, 2016, 08:38:31 am »
I mean...

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9779 on: March 03, 2016, 09:20:04 am »

An Xbonerless!

HEY-O! Eh? Eh?

*quietly leaves*

*crickets*

I love this! I think Cloud had that as his signature a while ago.

He did indeed - he asked me if I'd mind if he used it...I take credit for this one!

Anyway, I'm glad that a few of you got the reference - it's a pretty old song.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"