Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1603118 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11190 on: May 27, 2016, 03:14:59 pm »
I have friends coming over tonight to hang out and all I can think about is that I would rather grind more hours into Suikoden II.... I started slow but damn its like Suikoden I all over again and I just can't stop playing!

kashell

« Reply #11191 on: May 27, 2016, 03:20:31 pm »
I have friends coming over tonight to hang out and all I can think about is that I would rather grind more hours into Suikoden II.... I started slow but damn its like Suikoden I all over again and I just can't stop playing!

I know how you feel. Some times, I would rather be anti-social and just game until my fingers bleed.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11192 on: May 27, 2016, 03:57:05 pm »
I swear the clock stopped.  Will this workday ever end?  A long weekend is coming.  I can almost taste it!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11193 on: May 27, 2016, 04:00:56 pm »
I swear the clock stopped.  Will this workday ever end?  A long weekend is coming.  I can almost taste it!

I'm right there with you. Fridays are always the longest days.

But I don't get the 3-day weekend. I do get a half-day, at least, on Monday though.

I'm a bit annoyed that I'm the only actual veteran that works at my company, and I'm the one chosen to cover the shift.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:37:24 pm by burningdoom »

telly

« Reply #11194 on: May 27, 2016, 04:11:12 pm »

Exactly how I felt about it, man. They're both really similar games and I love them both :D
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

desocietas

« Reply #11195 on: May 27, 2016, 07:23:12 pm »

I know how you feel. Some times, I would rather be anti-social and just game until my fingers bleed.

Yup, I'm deep into Etrian Odyssey (1) and most likely nearing the end of the story section and have been so content lately with just grinding away.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11196 on: May 27, 2016, 11:27:44 pm »
A guy i went to high school with was just pitching against my Angels team :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #11197 on: May 28, 2016, 11:31:57 am »

Yup, I'm deep into Etrian Odyssey (1) and most likely nearing the end of the story section and have been so content lately with just grinding away.

Right on. I just started chapter 13 of FFXIII and have learned of the best method to grind for Gil. This is the perfect time to catch up on shows and such while I turn the gamer part of my brain on autopilot.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #11199 on: May 29, 2016, 02:33:08 pm »
Moments like this, really makes you hate the gaming community.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/05/29/no-mans-sky-creator-receives-death-threats-after-delay-announcement.aspx?utm_content=buffer83a53&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It's ridiculous. Being upset enough to decide to not choose to buy the game is one thing, but what's the point of threatening someone's life?

"If you don't let me buy this amazing game right now, I will kill you!"

And then what happens after release? The customer is happily playing a polished product and thinking, "I'm so glad that I told that guy to hurry up or I'd kill him. That was just the motivation he needed!"

::) ::) ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11200 on: May 29, 2016, 02:55:21 pm »
Anyone watching the Indy 500?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11201 on: May 29, 2016, 03:06:21 pm »
Moments like this, really makes you hate the gaming community.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/05/29/no-mans-sky-creator-receives-death-threats-after-delay-announcement.aspx?utm_content=buffer83a53&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It's ridiculous. Being upset enough to decide to not choose to buy the game is one thing, but what's the point of threatening someone's life?

"If you don't let me buy this amazing game right now, I will kill you!"

And then what happens after release? The customer is happily playing a polished product and thinking, "I'm so glad that I told that guy to hurry up or I'd kill him. That was just the motivation he needed!"

::) ::) ::)

I guess they rather have it full of bugs and glitches..... Cause you know, these types of games never have that issue.

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11202 on: May 29, 2016, 03:08:28 pm »
Anyone watching the Indy 500?

Now i am, forgot it was on today.

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #11203 on: May 30, 2016, 08:27:03 am »
I guess everyone had a busy weekend, this thread is rarely so quiet  :P Mine was pretty awesome. We set up our air conditioner, went for a stroll through Chinatown, went to the market and bought tons of fruits and veggies, watched a new anime and movie, and I studied Japanese. It was so relaxing and productive at the same time!

kashell

« Reply #11204 on: May 30, 2016, 09:49:52 am »
I guess everyone had a busy weekend, this thread is rarely so quiet  :P Mine was pretty awesome. We set up our air conditioner, went for a stroll through Chinatown, went to the market and bought tons of fruits and veggies, watched a new anime and movie, and I studied Japanese. It was so relaxing and productive at the same time!

It sounds like a great weekend. Especially the Japanese studying part! I did that while we were on the lake. Everyone else was reading a trash novel or tweeting on their phones.