Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1590861 times)

pacpix

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11595 on: July 06, 2016, 01:05:06 pm »
Is soera puking because of the Xbox or is it just morning sickness?

It could be mine, but we're waiting on test results.  He's a bit of a slut

Well this is news to me.  Soera assured me it was mine.  :'(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

gf78

« Reply #11596 on: July 06, 2016, 01:22:20 pm »
Well, it's 12:21PM my time and it is flat-out pouring it's ass off outside.  This is the heaviest rain I have seen since we left Orlando last year. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11597 on: July 06, 2016, 03:11:43 pm »
Well, it's 12:21PM my time and it is flat-out pouring it's ass off outside.  This is the heaviest rain I have seen since we left Orlando last year.

It's a hurricane off the coast of Missouri. 

kashell

« Reply #11598 on: July 07, 2016, 08:44:15 am »
Flash flood warnings in all of middle Tennessee. Unfortunately, work wasn't cancelled because of them.

rayne315

« Reply #11599 on: July 07, 2016, 09:42:26 am »
Flash flood warnings in all of middle Tennessee. Unfortunately, work wasn't cancelled because of them.

cross your fingers your boss gets washed away
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #11600 on: July 07, 2016, 09:55:18 am »

cross your fingers your boss gets washed away

Ha!! I actually don't mind the folks in charge of this place. That said, if the entire building got Noah's Arced, I would be entertained.

« Reply #11601 on: July 07, 2016, 09:58:49 am »
It flash floods here a lot, I see the warning and I'm just like "I get it, it's raining, go away"

I've never had trouble getting to or from anywhere during a flash flood here.  I even live in a flood zone.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11602 on: July 07, 2016, 10:20:18 am »
Beat Luca Blight last night finally! Holy crap that was a hard boss fight. 3 fights in a row then a duel, jeeze.

kashell

« Reply #11603 on: July 07, 2016, 10:28:05 am »
Beat Luca Blight last night finally! Holy crap that was a hard boss fight. 3 fights in a row then a duel, jeeze.

It's been a while since I played Suikoden II, but I remember that being an epic struggle. You made it to the halfway point, congrats!

karyann

« Reply #11604 on: July 07, 2016, 12:53:05 pm »
Floods seem so awful, I'd be so afraid of losing my things  :-\ I'm lucky I only live with moose and extreme cold.

kashell

« Reply #11605 on: July 07, 2016, 02:02:47 pm »
We have flood insurance, but hopefully we don't have to ever use it. Dealing with insurance companies is a terrible thing.

necrosexual

« Reply #11606 on: July 07, 2016, 03:36:48 pm »
daz cute, getting work off for a flash flood warning heheh.

It flash floods here a lot, I see the warning and I'm just like "I get it, it's raining, go away"

I've never had trouble getting to or from anywhere during a flash flood here.  I even live in a flood zone.
yeah, during the rainy season where i live they happen every afternoon and i'm like
ye boi maybe the roads will clear out a bit, i needed to buy shit.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11607 on: July 07, 2016, 10:08:44 pm »

Atari really didn't give-up without a fight!

This ad for the Atari 7800 is from The Flash Special #1 comic book published in 1990!

They were still really pushing this failed system clear into 1990, after the NES had already soundly beaten it, and both the Sega Genesis and TurboGrafx-16 were out by this time with the SNES right around the corner.

Wow.

gf78

« Reply #11608 on: July 07, 2016, 10:41:03 pm »

Atari really didn't give-up without a fight!

This ad for the Atari 7800 is from The Flash Special #1 comic book published in 1990!

They were still really pushing this failed system clear into 1990, after the NES had already soundly beaten it, and both the Sega Genesis and TurboGrafx-16 were out by this time with the SNES right around the corner.

Wow.

Yeah, Atari didn't want to throw in the towel. But at that point they weren't losing money on the system and you could still find Atari games for under a dollar in various low-key retailers. I remember seeing Atari games for sale around that time at K-Mart, Venture, Montgomery Ward and K B Toy & Hobby.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #11609 on: July 08, 2016, 08:28:16 am »
K B Toys...now that's a store I'll never forget. It was there that I first learned about the existence of Secret of Mana.