Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1532149 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13860 on: November 09, 2017, 05:42:47 pm »
Sometimes, after I finish a game that I have little to no attachment to, I consider selling it to make space and/or help with a new purchase.

I just finished Rhythm Thief for the 3DS and was not expecting it to be such a pricey game! When did this happen?!

azure

« Reply #13861 on: November 09, 2017, 08:06:35 pm »

Ninty posted this on their Twitter, the wait is arduous.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13862 on: November 09, 2017, 09:09:49 pm »
Soo, I just got into my first major accident...I'm okay. My toe feels like it might be broken from the force back of the brake, but other than that, I think I'm fine.
The other guy switched lanes right in front of me then slammed his breaks, and into him I went, on an interstate going 70 MPH. Got a witness that made a statement backing that up.

Front of the car is crunched to hell, not getting that back. On one hand, we have full coverage, on the other hand, it's a 2004 Dodge Neon, so we're not getting much. Blue book is right below $1700.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13863 on: November 09, 2017, 09:10:57 pm »

Wouldn't this be Xenoblade Chronicles 3?

azure

« Reply #13864 on: November 09, 2017, 09:17:00 pm »

With the advent of this one having the "2" in the title, I suppose Xenoblade Chronicles X is now denoted as a spin-off title.

desocietas

« Reply #13865 on: November 10, 2017, 02:12:42 am »

With the advent of this one having the "2" in the title, I suppose Xenoblade Chronicles X is now denoted as a spin-off title.

Correct, I've heard folks refer to X as a "side story" and not necessary if I want to play 2.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #13866 on: November 10, 2017, 01:20:58 pm »
Sometimes, after I finish a game that I have little to no attachment to, I consider selling it to make space and/or help with a new purchase.

I just finished Rhythm Thief for the 3DS and was not expecting it to be such a pricey game! When did this happen?!

Years ago, only a few months after it came out actually. I have no idea why though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it had a limited release?

Props to you for beating it! I think it's an okay game, but I can't get past a level because I somehow can never get the console movement to be detected properly.  :-\

rayne315

« Reply #13867 on: November 10, 2017, 01:51:50 pm »
Soo, I just got into my first major accident...I'm okay. My toe feels like it might be broken from the force back of the brake, but other than that, I think I'm fine.
The other guy switched lanes right in front of me then slammed his breaks, and into him I went, on an interstate going 70 MPH. Got a witness that made a statement backing that up.

Front of the car is crunched to hell, not getting that back. On one hand, we have full coverage, on the other hand, it's a 2004 Dodge Neon, so we're not getting much. Blue book is right below $1700.

shit man im sorry to hear that. im always worried about that shit happening to me as well. in fact in august (day of the eclipse) while I was driving home a guy in a big ass truck almost clipped me in a construction site. dumb ass was going somewhere north or 80MPH trying to pass people in a 55MPH construction zone right as the cones started forcing him over into my lane.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

doafan

« Reply #13868 on: November 10, 2017, 02:03:17 pm »
Decided to start using the money that I got from selling some of my old titles and finally added to my collection Super Smasn Bros 3DS purchased this one here at Mercado Libre for only $ 28.10 also Kid Icarus Uprising for $ 22.32 and at eBay purchased Yoshi's Wooly World for $ 23.50, gotta save the rest of the money that still have to purhase another games for the 3DS, right now I own six but really want to have at least 20 of them also my wife and my daughters are asking for a Switch guess that I'll have to get one  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #13869 on: November 10, 2017, 02:49:38 pm »

Years ago, only a few months after it came out actually. I have no idea why though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it had a limited release?

Props to you for beating it! I think it's an okay game, but I can't get past a level because I somehow can never get the console movement to be detected properly.  :-\

I think I know what level you're on. Does it involve Charlie and a hang glider?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I resorted to pausing the game as soon as an enemy appeared and tilting the 3DS towards them. Pause scumming.

I'm not sure why the game got so much praise. It was fun at first, but then it went from tedious to maddening to dull. I blazed through the end because I just wanted to see those credits roll.

azure

« Reply #13870 on: November 13, 2017, 12:54:22 pm »
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/11/13/kotaku-uk-capcom-planning-three-ace-attorney-games-for-nintendo-switch/

Hope Capcom doesn't give it the same 3DS treatment, these games deserve physical releases.

desocietas

« Reply #13871 on: November 13, 2017, 01:16:45 pm »
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/11/13/kotaku-uk-capcom-planning-three-ace-attorney-games-for-nintendo-switch/

Hope Capcom doesn't give it the same 3DS treatment, these games deserve physical releases.

I'm *reallllly* hoping for the same when I saw the news about it. I haven't gotten the digital ones because they've been digital only, so if these come out physically for the Switch, it'll be a win-win.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #13872 on: November 13, 2017, 01:33:19 pm »

I'm *reallllly* hoping for the same when I saw the news about it. I haven't gotten the digital ones because they've been digital only, so if these come out physically for the Switch, it'll be a win-win.
Same situation *crosses fingers*

« Reply #13873 on: November 13, 2017, 04:26:03 pm »
Sucks to be not getting Star Wars Battlefront 2.  I was pretty onboard with it, but the amount of grind and playtime needed to unlock things in multiplayer is pretty absurd and not even someone as lenient as me can get behind it.  Good to see that for once people getting upset about this stuff is actually affecting the company as I think it was really building up this year from a number of games and it just all dumped out onto EA...twice with their Need for Speed shenanigans.

desocietas

« Reply #13874 on: November 13, 2017, 05:06:58 pm »
Sucks to be not getting Star Wars Battlefront 2.  I was pretty onboard with it, but the amount of grind and playtime needed to unlock things in multiplayer is pretty absurd and not even someone as lenient as me can get behind it.  Good to see that for once people getting upset about this stuff is actually affecting the company as I think it was really building up this year from a number of games and it just all dumped out onto EA...twice with their Need for Speed shenanigans.

If anything, they just announced that they've changed the number of credits needed to unlock heroes, so at least they're listening.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas