Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1532818 times)

foxhack

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #360 on: January 30, 2013, 05:37:57 pm »
Aw man, they changed all the cover art for all their shop items.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/corpse-party/cid=UP1023-NPUH10117_00-0000000000000000?utm_source=sencom&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=placement1&utm_campaign=Chihiro_Launch

This kinda messes things up.  But at least they're better quality/bigger.
Did they really? They're definitely different from the stuff you saw in the PSP / PS3 shop, but does this mean they have the new artwork too?

jcalder8

« Reply #361 on: January 30, 2013, 10:48:17 pm »
Aw man, they changed all the cover art for all their shop items.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/corpse-party/cid=UP1023-NPUH10117_00-0000000000000000?utm_source=sencom&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=placement1&utm_campaign=Chihiro_Launch

This kinda messes things up.  But at least they're better quality/bigger.
Did they really? They're definitely different from the stuff you saw in the PSP / PS3 shop, but does this mean they have the new artwork too?
I think they are all uniform now so that's a plus

« Reply #362 on: January 30, 2013, 10:54:20 pm »
Thank you for the positive responses everyone, it's always nice to hear people enjoy these scribbles :)
I like your scribbles better than mine. for instants my serene snow....which people thought I had drawn a coffin instead of a sled.. I have alot of imagination that I would love to use for gaming ideas. the bad things is I don't write them down :(

Most things won't look good done in biro across two days of a planner page! Not that you need expensive equipment to do art (I use Paint Tool SAI and a Bamboo Pen tablet, basically budget digital art goods), but using plain paper of any kind would definitely help things look better :)

« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2013, 07:31:16 am »
I've used Photoshop a few times but I tend to go crazy for the smearing.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #364 on: February 03, 2013, 11:59:16 am »
For some reason, I couldn't get my g/f's computer to work w/ just copying 'n' pasting my post...so...rather than re-typing it here again...just read darkrpger's (my) post here on this page.  It's post # 287, btw.

PS If anyone else here can somehow just copy/paste *only* that post of mine here for me - I'd greatly appreciate it :)

This is mainly for PS3 owners/players...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/65234680?page=5#287

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

sin2beta

« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2013, 03:54:00 pm »
PS If anyone else here can somehow just copy/paste *only* that post of mine here for me - I'd greatly appreciate it :)

//(The link took me to a page without a post of yours. I assume you are talking about this though?)

Some random problem & a fix for PS3 users:

So, I've always been under the impression that it's impossible to 'over-charge' the Six-Axis controllers for the PS3...

I own 2 PS3's - an original FAT/60Gig launch model & a newer SLIM model (NOT a "Super-Slim"), though.

Since I have 2 consoles + 2 controllers, I've gotten into the habit of constantly re-charging one while Im playing w/ the other.

Never had a single problem w/ this...until...a few days ago - when I received a Error/Message in the top-right corner of my screen saying that (paraphrased) "Your accessory(ies) have been charged to the fullest / and they are no longer capable of receiving any more of a charge. Please remove at least one of them" O.o

Thing is...neither controller was fully charged (only showing 2 out of 3 bars) -NOR- would either controller charge any more :(

At any rate, I 'You-Tubed' "Over-charged PS3 controllers" -and- I pretty quickly found a (little over 2 minute) video *FIX* for my problem.

Turns out that the problem was in/with the USB cable from my original FAT system (old age, I guess:) -and- by simply swapping-out my older USB cable for the newer one ("USB 2.0"; according to Sony) that came w/ the Slim PS3 = Problem solved!

Just in case anyone else here has seen/ever sees this message/error...just thought that I'd give ya' a heads-up ~_~
---
Paying the Burnt-Bridge toll... "A lot of truth is said in jest" ~_~
http://www.vgcollect.com / check-it-out!!!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2013, 04:11:41 pm »
Yep, that's it - thanks Sin2Beta :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »
Interesting. I havent run into that yet. What I do is just play one til it dies. Once its dead, I plug it in and use the other. When the lights stop flashing on the first one, I pull it off.

desocietas

« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2013, 05:31:14 pm »
I'm having the issue with the 360 controller no longer charging.  It'll play if it's plugged in with the cable, but the rechargeable battery pack no longer holds a charge...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #369 on: February 06, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »
I'm so pissed at myself. I had a copy of Mega Man Legends 2 on my eBay watch list, complete. I forgot about it, because real-life stuff like work got in the way, and the auction ended and it sold, for $46.00. I just sold Radiant Historia for $48.65. Would have been perfect if I hadn't forgotten.

desocietas

« Reply #370 on: February 06, 2013, 10:31:14 pm »
I'm so pissed at myself. I had a copy of Mega Man Legends 2 on my eBay watch list, complete. I forgot about it, because real-life stuff like work got in the way, and the auction ended and it sold, for $46.00. I just sold Radiant Historia for $48.65. Would have been perfect if I hadn't forgotten.

Nice work on Radiant Historia!  Good to know that a cart-only is going for that number...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jcalder8

« Reply #371 on: February 06, 2013, 11:32:05 pm »
Nice work on Radiant Historia!  Good to know that a cart-only is going for that number...
Good to know but sad news for those of us who thought it would drop in price after the reprint :(

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #372 on: February 10, 2013, 03:44:50 pm »
Called eBay today. It was a simple case of miscommunication. Customer service lady yesterday was supposed to send a notice to a seller for me because his PayPal account wasn't verified and wouldn't accept my payment. She accidently sent the message to me. So I call today to get it to right place, and the guy I talk to today is rude as hell. He's arguing with me, raising his voice above mine to tell me that I'm wrong and paying is my responsibility as I'm trying to tell him I have and he won't accept it because of his PayPal account. I finally get sick of getting into a voice-raising match and ask for a supervisor and he tells me "What's a supervisor gonna do?" So I'm all like, "Are you fucking with me, now?" And he gets pissed and tells me not to talk to him that way. Seriously? And he's "customer service". I don't think the guy knows the meaning of the phrase. I'm just pissed off now. Luckily, after he pissed me off and I hung up on him. I called back and got a nice lady to help me out with it.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2013, 10:17:46 am »
Why can I not bidding on Game & Watches on eBay?  I bought one last night and I've bid on 2 more today.  I barely play the things.  They're cool to have, but I rarely play them.  I have been shopping nonstop for those mini arcades, Game & Watch, and PlayChoice-10 games.  The PlayChoice is the only one I play. 
I rarely buy anything, but I do a lot of bidding.  I'm a cheap ass and I refuse to buy anything that I don't feel like is a good deal.  I will not buy something at a "fair" price.

jcalder8

« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2013, 11:27:44 pm »
Why can I not bidding on Game & Watches on eBay?  I bought one last night and I've bid on 2 more today.  I barely play the things.  They're cool to have, but I rarely play them.  I have been shopping nonstop for those mini arcades, Game & Watch, and PlayChoice-10 games.  The PlayChoice is the only one I play. 
I rarely buy anything, but I do a lot of bidding.  I'm a cheap ass and I refuse to buy anything that I don't feel like is a good deal.  I will not buy something at a "fair" price.
At least you are getting them cheap :D

Plus they really are great to have in a collection