Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1516986 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2895 on: July 21, 2014, 08:35:25 am »
Shout out to Greg!

After switching from a modem AND a router on my 2nd floor to one piece that's both-in-one AND buying the exact (WiFi-boosting) item that he recommended to me (Hell...my man even saved me a fiver - by suggesting that I print out the page that he'd linked me to (which had said item advertised for $5 less than the store shelf did))...

...I now have wired PS3 & PS4 connections that are consistently working!

Thanks with a smile, brother Argyle ;D

Look at me throwing arounds words like "modem" & "router" as if I had a clue about what they do/how they work  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2896 on: July 21, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »
We have collection galleries on our profiles! I didn't even know that! I just took some quick pics of my collection and added them to it. It's only 20 pic limit, though. I know, site limitations due to cost and all that. No room to show off the handheld side of my collection. :(

Just click your profile pic and you can then click the gallery link.

Here are my pics: :)

http://vgcollect.com/gallery/BurningDoom
Very nice collection!  I like the collection of cheat devices!

Thanks!

abe

« Reply #2897 on: July 22, 2014, 11:01:44 am »
NIS America just added a bunch of new merchandise to their online store. A couple Fairy Fencer F wall scrolls, a Disgaea 4 wall scroll, Danganronpa and Disgaea t-shirts, as well as several pin sets from Danganronpa 1 & 2. Looks like some pretty nice stuff. I really like those wall scrolls. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2898 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:52 am »
NIS America just added a bunch of new merchandise to their online store. A couple Fairy Fencer F wall scrolls, a Disgaea 4 wall scroll, Danganronpa and Disgaea t-shirts, as well as several pin sets from Danganronpa 1 & 2. Looks like some pretty nice stuff. I really like those wall scrolls. :)

Do you like/collect or have any of their Giclees?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #2899 on: July 22, 2014, 11:21:59 am »

Do you like/collect or have any of their Giclees?

I like them, but do not have that much money to drop on artwork. :-\

kashell

« Reply #2900 on: July 22, 2014, 12:11:56 pm »
I'm still disappointed by their FFF limited edition. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that hideous hat.

90snostalga

« Reply #2901 on: July 22, 2014, 09:53:45 pm »
I added a couple of free items to give away if anyone wants them!  Check out the Pay It Forward thread "http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1225.msg65967.html#new"

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2902 on: July 22, 2014, 10:46:41 pm »
Went to a game store here just to browse and ended up getting a Sega Saturn...

abe

« Reply #2903 on: July 22, 2014, 10:59:51 pm »

It's hard not to come home with something when you're browsing. :) Did you pick up any games for it while you were there?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2904 on: July 22, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »

Good choice, sir! Now the problem will be tracking down the games you want. Even some of the cheaper ones can be hard to find.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2905 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:55 pm »

It's hard not to come home with something when you're browsing. :) Did you pick up any games for it while you were there?

Only ones I have so far are Alone in the Dark 2 and Solar Eclipse

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2906 on: July 22, 2014, 11:51:21 pm »

Alone in the Dark 2

That one has been on my wishlist forever, and you find it your first go-round.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:53:31 am by burningdoom »

argyle

« Reply #2907 on: July 23, 2014, 12:21:37 am »
Shout out to Greg!

After switching from a modem AND a router on my 2nd floor to one piece that's both-in-one AND buying the exact (WiFi-boosting) item that he recommended to me (Hell...my man even saved me a fiver - by suggesting that I print out the page that he'd linked me to (which had said item advertised for $5 less than the store shelf did))...

...I now have wired PS3 & PS4 connections that are consistently working!

Thanks with a smile, brother Argyle ;D

Look at me throwing arounds words like "modem" & "router" as if I had a clue about what they do/how they work  8)

I missed this yesterday - really glad you got it all going tho.  Glad I could help!  :D

I love that Danganronpa shirt (the one w/ Monokuma on it, natch ;) ) but $25 is kinda steep for a t-shirt.  :-\
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #2908 on: July 23, 2014, 10:55:10 am »
Yeah I want one of the Fencer wall scrolls but they are $30 + shipping. :(

kashell

« Reply #2909 on: July 23, 2014, 11:15:43 am »
I've been fortunate with my Sega Saturn collection. Two of the games I got were gifts, and the third I happened to find during a random outing.