Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650166 times)

davifus

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3525 on: September 15, 2014, 02:36:34 pm »
I got the fff. It's a lot smaller then I imagined. Awesome beanie however its look like they pasted the face... poor quality.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #3526 on: September 15, 2014, 03:14:27 pm »
I'll get it eventually. Tales of Xillia 2 is still consuming everything I do. XD

argyle

« Reply #3527 on: September 15, 2014, 05:03:48 pm »
If I haven't said it in a while, I want to throw out a little reminder.

I really like you people.

Edit: Except soera. He's a dick.

^ Insists on stating & repeating the obvious  :P

edit - so, who else got, is getting and/or is thinking about getting Fairy Fencer F?

Got my LE a few hours ago, and I'm happy with what I've been hearing & reading about it  8)

Well I'll end up with it eventually (it IS an RPG, after all :P) but I dropped it off of day-1 status because something had to go.  Also knocked off Tears to Tiara II next month and as much as it pains me, Dragon Age: Inquisition is currently on death watch.   :(  Basically, it comes out the same day that 2 other games I want come out (GTA V and Farcry 4 for PS4) and both of those have a $10 credit back bonus from BB if you preorder.  DA has no day-1 incentive really, so we'll just have to see how my gaming funds look then.  Picking up 2 new 3DS' this Fall isn't helping any.  :o
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #3528 on: September 15, 2014, 06:13:19 pm »
Wanna feel really old (and slightly annoyed)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:15:30 pm by bikingjahuty »

karyann

« Reply #3529 on: September 15, 2014, 07:18:32 pm »

I cringed when the girl crap-talking about the NES went all excited with the controller, saying "I have an iphone case like this!". Why the heck do you even own an iPhone case of something you don't know about >_> (yeah, she annoyed me all right. Haha)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:21:04 pm by karyann »

argyle

« Reply #3530 on: September 15, 2014, 07:37:25 pm »

I cringed when the girl crap-talking about the NES went all excited with the controller, saying "I have an iphone case like this!". Why the heck do you even own an iPhone case of something you don't know about >_> (yeah, she annoyed me all right. Haha)

Because hipster.  ::)

A friend on another board told me the girl in that screenshot there is an actress, apparently she's someone on Game of Thrones (which yes, I've never seen).  And she's dressed like she was transported directly from the 80's herself. 
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3531 on: September 15, 2014, 08:21:31 pm »

Some of them were annoying yes, but there were also a few who knew quite a bit about it and actually seemed to like them. So hope is not completely lost!

karyann

« Reply #3532 on: September 15, 2014, 08:36:56 pm »
Some of them were annoying yes, but there were also a few who knew quite a bit about it and actually seemed to like them. So hope is not completely lost!

Haha, while some comments annoyed me, I'm not from the mentality of "oh my gosh kids should TOTALLY know everything about what I used to like in my young days" that a lot of people seem to comment on youtube and other media. I like when they're open to the idea that technology didn't magically pop out of nowhere, it had to evolve from something. Just that is enough for me, and a few (including the GoT girl) fitted this :)

foxhack

« Reply #3533 on: September 15, 2014, 08:49:11 pm »
A friend on another board told me the girl in that screenshot there is an actress, apparently she's someone on Game of Thrones (which yes, I've never seen).  And she's dressed like she was transported directly from the 80's herself.

Yes, that's Maisie Williams. I've never seen GoT either but she has a great sense of humor and I'm pretty sure she'll do a lot of comedy and drama work once she's older.

argyle

« Reply #3534 on: September 15, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »
I have nothing negative to say about the girl, mind you.  I just thought it was amusing that she was so befuddled by something from the 80's when she was dressed in straight-up 80's garb.  :P

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3535 on: September 16, 2014, 10:18:12 am »
All these good games in my backlog and yet I decided to finally finish the Sonic campaign in Sonic 06 last night instead... one third of the way there! I am really not looking forward to the Silver campaign.

davifus

« Reply #3536 on: September 16, 2014, 10:38:00 am »
All these good games in my backlog and yet I decided to finally finish the Sonic campaign in Sonic 06 last night instead... one third of the way there! I am really not looking forward to the Silver campaign.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #3537 on: September 16, 2014, 10:44:08 am »
If I haven't said it in a while, I want to throw out a little reminder.

I really like you people.

Edit: Except soera. He's a dick.

^ Insists on stating & repeating the obvious  :P

edit - so, who else got, is getting and/or is thinking about getting Fairy Fencer F?

Got my LE a few hours ago, and I'm happy with what I've been hearing & reading about it  8)

Thanks Turf! <3 <3 <3 <3

I got my LE last night! I cant wait to start it. Im in the process of playing through Diablo III Reaper of Souls with the wife (We just started act 3 last night with our Crusader duo) but when we are done, Fencer is the next item on my list.

karyann

« Reply #3538 on: September 16, 2014, 12:24:44 pm »
Thanks Turf! <3 <3 <3 <3

I got my LE last night! I cant wait to start it. Im in the process of playing through Diablo III Reaper of Souls with the wife (We just started act 3 last night with our Crusader duo) but when we are done, Fencer is the next item on my list.

Diablo can be played co-op on the same screen? I think I found something that the boyfriend might maybe want to play with me!  :) (he's a PC gamer, it's hard to find something to play together.)

soera

« Reply #3539 on: September 16, 2014, 12:52:01 pm »
Yeah and its a blast to play co-op. Exp is shared which makes leveling easier to deal with. Plus the console version of Diablo III > PC version. Controllers are so much better to use and with the thumb pads you get an additional option of rolling to avoid damage that PC doesnt get. All the buttons are able to be assigned to whatever you want. Its really a great crossover.