Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1651704 times)

foxhack

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4005 on: October 18, 2014, 06:32:29 pm »
Our dog just had to be put down.

Goodbye, jerk. I'll miss you.

pacpix

« Reply #4006 on: October 18, 2014, 06:41:46 pm »
Sorry to hear that Foxhack :(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

davifus

« Reply #4007 on: October 18, 2014, 07:21:49 pm »
Sorry, for the loss

FoxHax
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

davifus

« Reply #4008 on: October 19, 2014, 02:00:25 am »
Does anyone have a shiny Charmader in either X or Y version they'd be willing to trade me? Thank you.

I might have one but I haven't play X&Y for a couple months so I dont remember. I could probably go back to B&W and RNG one If you dont mind the non-Kalos region.

That would be awesome! I'd very much so appreciate one no matter what version it originally came from. Please let me know if you end up having one. Thank you :)

I finally went and check Black & Y. I dont have a shiny charmander in my black or Y. I have a 6iv Modest Charmander non-shiny (x3) on Y (I bred myself). If you want one.

I can RNG you a shiny Charmander 6iv [insert desired nature] (Well really any pokemon) on Black but the fact Pokecheck is down forever (where I would check IV & etc), until I get myself my hand on an Action Replay so I can accurately check IV and EV to put accurate information in my RNG reporter. I'm at a standstill.

I planned on getting an AR in the future but dont want to really spend money on it.

The next best method would be for you to Masuda Method it. For example: A while back I got a 5iv Shiny Froakie Still UT using MM but I got Torrent and not his protean ability so I'm still pretty mad about it.

I got couple of these Shiny (UT) I caught from FS & wild. I dont really want them because they are not IV & Nature perfect for me so If you want them. They're all yours.

I began MM for a Shiny Mudkip so I can have shiny SWOLEPERT for AS & OR.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #4009 on: October 19, 2014, 02:25:12 am »
@Davifus

I really appreciate you doing that. I actually got one yesterday from a friend (he actually competes in tournaments). Thank you :)

« Reply #4010 on: October 19, 2014, 02:28:42 am »
There have been a few rare occasions where a song has inspired me to play a game. On a few occasions it was a song that was not actually in the game, but a fan made video with footage from a specific game. In my case tonight, it was just a just a song from the game.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:31:45 am by bikingjahuty »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4011 on: October 19, 2014, 06:07:42 am »
Sorry about your loss, Fox...as you know, I went through the same thing not that long ago  :'(

Getting another?

Like women...replacement & substitution are the ways to go  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

thekosmickollector

« Reply #4012 on: October 19, 2014, 06:20:41 am »
Really sorry to hear that, fox :(

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4013 on: October 19, 2014, 06:47:14 am »
Sorry to hear that Fox.

argyle

« Reply #4014 on: October 19, 2014, 09:48:48 am »
Really sorry to hear that Fox - he was super cute. It's amazing how big a part of your life pets can become.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #4015 on: October 19, 2014, 10:49:54 am »
Hang in there, Fox.

Regarding M$, they're slime. That company consists of low down snakes. There is no chance in hell I would ever buy an Xbone.

More importantly, yay for another successful Symphonia clearing. I earned enough GRADE to start the game with 10X and all of the other things I usually have. I'm this close to the platinum!

mrnikon

« Reply #4016 on: October 19, 2014, 11:28:57 am »
Our dog just had to be put down.

Goodbye, jerk. I'll miss you.

Sorry to hear about your pup... :'(

foxhack

« Reply #4017 on: October 19, 2014, 12:33:13 pm »
Sorry about your loss, Fox...as you know, I went through the same thing not that long ago  :'(

Getting another?

Like women...replacement & substitution are the ways to go  ;)

His owner probably won't be getting another dog. She can't afford to have another one for certain... private family reasons.

I keep expecting that bastard to look at me through the kitchen screen door waiting for me to come outside and rub his head and back. Goddamnit.

Thanks for all the messages, but I'm a bit bummed at the moment but I gotta keep moving or else.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4018 on: October 19, 2014, 12:50:23 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Fox. Pets are a member of the family.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4019 on: October 19, 2014, 01:29:09 pm »
80s pack-in posters with NES and Sega Master System games. Have these both hanging on my man-cave wall. Just wanted to share these bits of retro-goodness where they'd be appreciated.