Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1653955 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4935 on: December 03, 2014, 08:31:59 pm »
Is anyone else seeing all the smileys above and below the marquee at the top of the page?

No, can you share a screencap?

It's gone now. Maybe it was a glitch in the matrix.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4936 on: December 04, 2014, 05:59:14 am »
1st VGC thread to 5,000 posts & 100,000 views?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #4937 on: December 04, 2014, 08:11:14 am »
Maybe some day, it'll be...

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soera

« Reply #4938 on: December 04, 2014, 09:16:31 am »
All hail Disgaeniac for making this thread!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4939 on: December 04, 2014, 12:10:02 pm »
Maybe some day, it'll be...

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4940 on: December 04, 2014, 12:25:17 pm »
All hail Disgaeniac for making this thread!

I'll have to 2nd this ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4941 on: December 04, 2014, 12:35:20 pm »
Its been pouring rain here last few days, i went to go to a trade last night and it was a light drizzle and i was like cool, i dont need a jacket or anything... sure enough by the time i arrive its a down pour haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4942 on: December 04, 2014, 11:47:45 pm »
the Cowboys sure as hell like to make my blood pressure rise... that game had no business being as close as it was at the end, but I'll take the W. This defense is not going to hold up though. I'm happy with a playoff berth at this point, and if we can steal a win in the first round, bonus! but I don't see much after that.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4943 on: December 04, 2014, 11:51:28 pm »
the Cowboys sure as hell like to make my blood pressure rise... that game had no business being as close as it was at the end, but I'll take the W. This defense is not going to hold up though. I'm happy with a playoff berth at this point, and if we can steal a win in the first round, bonus! but I don't see much after that.

As a packer fan, i thank you  8)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #4944 on: December 05, 2014, 08:30:53 am »
I finally started Suikoden II. The small improvements from Suikoden are already apparent: more sprite animations, fantastic spell effects, quicker battles, more strategic thought for the army fights, better music and more depth for the multitude of characters that are joining. I don't like Flik's new artwork, but everything else about this game has been a huge step up. I'm really anxious to keep playing.

bobster

« Reply #4945 on: December 05, 2014, 08:32:46 am »
I finally started Suikoden II. The small improvements from Suikoden are already apparent: more sprite animations, fantastic spell effects, quicker battles, more strategic thought for the army fights, better music and more depth for the multitude of characters that are joining. I don't like Flik's new artwork, but everything else about this game has been a huge step up. I'm really anxious to keep playing.
It really is a great game. Enjoy every last minute of it.  ;D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #4946 on: December 05, 2014, 08:52:05 am »

Definitely, and the fantastic story is what really pushes it over the top. It and Suikoden V are the highlights of the series for sure.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #4947 on: December 05, 2014, 08:58:14 am »

Definitely, and the fantastic story is what really pushes it over the top. It and Suikoden V are the highlights of the series for sure.
Totally agree about the story. One of my all time favorites. I do need to get around to playing V though. I played an hour or two of it years ago, but I guess I got pulled away from it. I do still need to get a legit copy of it though. Also maybe try out Tierkreis some day.

kashell

« Reply #4948 on: December 05, 2014, 09:24:04 am »
Great to see all of this praise for it. I'm excited to see what happens next. I really like how Jowy and the hero have a better dynamic than the previous hero and freakin' Gremio. I couldn't stand Gremio. @_@

Suikoden on the DS was average at best. I wasn't a fan, but I think YMMV.

bobster

« Reply #4949 on: December 05, 2014, 09:30:17 am »
Great to see all of this praise for it. I'm excited to see what happens next. I really like how Jowy and the hero have a better dynamic than the previous hero and freakin' Gremio. I couldn't stand Gremio. @_@

Suikoden on the DS was average at best. I wasn't a fan, but I think YMMV.
That's my understanding about the DS game as well. I feel as a Suikoden fan, I should probably try it out at least lol.